Sign in to follow this  
DazNukem

need admin sweep

dont even post admins such as pyro, serbian, etc, this post is only to show that your admins are ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥ and this server needs an admin sweep.

im giving this link to many players, they will back me as witnesses

You say absolutely nothing here. You provide no proof. You don't even say what happened. All you do is bash on admins.

+1 for sure mods/admin to abuse they think they are all that they dont follow all rules (some dont).So...mods/admins (some) ban / kick players that are right

ive been through that and its bs

-1 Perm ban for life, that is just so sad that you come on our forums and direct admins like ok you really think they finna listen to what a non member has to say probabllyyyyyy yeeee nNO!

who are u to say that admins cant post in here, thats like saying i can post a ban request on u and u arent allowed to post on ur own ban request, its stupid and u dont have proof, proof is CONCRETE proof, stuff like screenshots, videos etc

-1, Daz I know you have been rejected many times from being accepted in xG and that you have bumped heads with mods and admins before. There is no proof in your post, so therefore this is merely bashing admins, maybe if you didn't ♥♥♥♥ off so many mods/admins you wouldnt be having that problem. Mods/Admins see you as a troll, and xG is trying to get rid of all of the trolls, and by posting this you are merely proding the fire that is your ban. Not all mods/admins are clean, but when no one likes/cares about you, the general public of xG really doesnt give a ♥♥♥♥. Personally i think your a pretty cool guy, but you troll a lot according to A LOT of members. Sorry Daz, hopefully when you get unbanned you can tone down the trolling and become a member of xG. Thats completly up to you though to stop trolling, not the xG mods/admins.

-1 Your just an idiot, why you are able to play on these servers is a mystery, if god gave me the power to perm ban you, then spit in your face. I would.