Sign in to follow this  
DazNukem

what is wrong with rabid? mental-wise

i know he was mostly only acting so obnoxious and admin abusing left and right tonight just to make me mad enough to give him some evidence for a perm ban, but i can tell part of it wasnt just put on for me. i really think this kid has some mental issues. hes the most annoying little ♥♥♥♥er ive ever had the misfortune to meet.

please someone tell me what is wrong with him??

no honestly even if rabid was an admin i would think the exact same thing

i dont even understand why he is admin

he must be aegeans little brother?

no honestly even if rabid was an admin i would think the exact same thing

i dont even understand why he is admin

he must be aegeans little brother?

Before you go on posting stupid comments that could get you kicked out of this community, think before you post it. Have a good day. Oh P.s. especially since Aegean's in charge of member applications I don't think that's the smartest comment to make implying that there is "favoritism" which there isn't. Rabid's been apart of this community for quite some time yes, he acts like a kid thats just who he is at least he knows how to make a community laugh.

You are so stupid. Not only do you ONCE AGAIN post a disrespectful post towards a staff member, but you are insulting his mentality, and even saying he might be my brother which is the only reason he is in our community. If he was my brother, I would never let you off with just a forum ban, let me tell you.

~Closed