Sign in to follow this  
CampinCarl

Admin Abuse- [xG:A] Quarantine

Honestly, a PERM BAN for asking why he's so "rage-y". He gagged me for telling him it was a freeday ingame too. Then he wouldnt let me talk to him at all. I start talking through admin chat, I say "that's a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ admin if you wont let me talk to you" or something along the lines of that. Then he kicks me for admin disrespect. Proof:

T3k:H | Staplin' Carl : spray again

T3k:H | Staplin' Carl : FREEDAY

sirbrian999 killed [xG] Spider <3 [ExG] with m4a1.

T3k:H | Staplin' Carl : TOO LATE FREEDAY

[xG:SnX:SxE] DukeXRion ♥ Spid : o.o

T3k:H | Staplin' Carl : its a freeday dumbas

T3k:H | Staplin' Carl : it WAS TOO LATE

[xG:A] Quarantine : !gag carl

(TO ADMINS) T3k:H | Staplin' Carl: admin aboose?

(TO ADMINS) T3k:H | Staplin' Carl: it WAS a freeday quarantine, some bumdass ct opened cells before he gave orders.

(TO ADMINS) T3k:H | Staplin' Carl: fine ignore me if you want, thats a pretty ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ admin though

Disconnect: "Admin Disrespect".

Disconnect: "Admin Disrespect".

I also have a player list, which shows he was t he only admin on at the time.

Name Score Time

NOз | TheRageWay 12 3 hr, 58 min, 2 sec

[NRF] coprl. Greenknight 14 8 4 hr, 1 min, 36 sec

Sycowill 3 2 hr, 32 min, 9 sec

[xG] Spider <3 [ExG] 2 1 hr, 19 min, 11 sec

Emperor Penguin 2 1 hr, 10 min, 12 sec

[xG:A] Quarantine 2 42 min, 14 sec

[xG:SnX:SxE] DukeXRion ♥ Spid 1 2 hr, 20 min, 5 sec

T3k | TranceCarl 1 1 hr, 51 min, 45 sec

PinkFloyd.Welcome.To.The.Machin 0 7 min, 49 sec

Liquid Roosevelt 0 7 min, 6 sec

zznoobtubesxx 0 36 sec

eL.S0M30N3 0 21 min, 25 sec

sirbrian999 0 35 min, 43 sec

lolzdude 0 23 min, 54 sec

orangeblueprints 0 3 hr, 43 min, 56 sec

[xG:F|Dk:L]Metalninjawolf -1 10 min, 46 sec

If you can't find the means to demote him, at least unban me? It makes no sense to permaban over nothing.

Honestly, I can say, there is a reason. Your little T3k ♥♥♥♥ guild comes on the servers every time just to troll, and that wasn't even the whole convo ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥; so you're lying right here. Also, you were spamming constantly freeday freeday for no ♥♥♥♥ing reason, so I gagged you there, and you bypassed it by talking through admin chat and that's when I kicked you, for disrespecting me also. You kids cry over dumb stuff like this, just stay off the servers, you had this coming after you joined your little clan, pre-pubescent kid.

we cant accept copypaste as proof, cause u could easily change it to make it fit ur needs, u have to take a screenshot of the chat in console or record a video in order for it to be accepted as proof. also, shut up quarantine, u dont have any right to talk down another clan or another former member who willingly left xg on his own, and campin carl was fine before the whole t3k thing

I'm pretty sure everything you just said was in the text Quarantine, and serb could you please unban me at least? I didn't do anything to deserve a permanent ban. By the way quarantine, I wasn't purposely bypassing, you wouldn't accept my friend request so I could explain to you what happened, the admin chat was the only way I could explain to you what happened.

You permed him... I'm reducing it to a day, no idea why you think you're on some kind of high pedestal talking down to him. That was SO MUCH disrespect just for him leaving on his own free will. Doesn't even seem like he's trolling, and spamming chat does lead to a gag which you did, but when he types in admin chat you kicked? Another thing, WHO THOUGHT OF THE STUPID IDEA OF "bypassing mute" ? Admin chat is meant for admining and explaining situations or asking for help to mods and up. Stop banning people perm for the dumbest reasons, this is like the third time i had to undo one of your perm bans.

~CLOSED

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

/Edit : Why would you make one of the reasons on your ban, "relatively ugly"... stupid.