Sign in to follow this  
Crocross

Crocross' Ban Appeal

+1 to unban he seems like a nice guy...although I was not there to see it...I dont believe there is proof that he aimbot and plus I was told that he was banned with no warning or anything.

Why would I warn someone to turn off their hacks? "Just don't do it again or I'll be very upset with you" pfft. Myself, Meowmix, and PapiChulo agreed that he was hacking. He entered the server and got like 17 headshots. I specced him and saw that he was pretty obviously hacking. Papi did the same.

First of all, I doubt I even had 17 kills - atleast be honest. Not all my kills were headshots I'm pretty sure, I don't know how many were or not, I just joined a friends game and started playing. I was mostly short bursting with the ak and more so spraying with the m4, I don't know if I randomly got headshots or not but I wasn't hacking. I don't even recall seeing three people in spectator, maybe there were but I don't know, I don't look for that. I don't know what proof I can provide as to I'm not hacking but I've played on your surf server before and I never had a problem, I got headshots there too. It isn't a miracle to get a headshot on CS:S. Also RoSSeR, what does my clan have to do with anything? I don't know if there were conflicts between the two clans before but I recently joined cause I frequent the JailBreak server, I don't know why I'm being called a troll just because I am in a clan. There are decent people everywhere and also trolls in many places. Don't take up any quarrels you have with the clan with me, I'm just a member, I got accepted into the clan about a week ago.

For some reason, I have a gut feeling he wasn't aimbotting. I just don't see why he would use his aimbot in our non-populated christmas server, and also try really hard to get unbanned. If he is hacking, I'll take all the blame, but yeah I'm unbanning. He will be carefully watched though, and hopefully demo'd next time just in case there's any dispute.

~Closed