Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

nighty

Member Name: NandyRewman

Abusing Admin: nighty

Your In-Game Name: kevin

Abuse Description: He slayed me for killign him for knifing, when the warden who died said afk freeze. if a warden dies his orders stand for 15 seconds

Reason: He insists he said freeze not afk, when he said from this point on all t's will freeze

Player Effect: I got slayed and then the rebellion broke out.

Proof: xG:M| Iraq, Problem? AquaNighty : kthnx

*DEAD* xG:M| Iraq, Problem? AquaNighty : You said freeze

*DEAD* xG:M| Iraq, Problem? AquaNighty : NOT AND ♥♥♥♥ING AFK FREEZE

him qqing, and insisiting he said freeze

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Hes also been trolling quarantine, when hes in a rough time atm.

yea it did happen, but people were constantly prodding at him, sayign that he was being an attention whore by saying that his sisters died in the war. You DO NOT know if this is true or if he is reaching out for attention, it very well could be true, so dont poke and prod at him for stuff like that? How would you feel if a close family member of yours died in the war? Think about that before you talk crap to him.

Kevin you said Freeze only not an AFK Freeze nor freeze for guncheck so not freeslay or abuse.

Rainbow dash was warden and he died and then you took warden and you said ALL t's FREEZE and i was moving my mouse and then you killed me.

And i wasn't trolling Quarantine. infact i didn't even talk to him he was calling me retard so was zapper. i keept ignoring them.

First all When Kevin called warden he gave a new command other than a guncheck rainbow given. which is whether or not afk/ or freeze. But the problem is his command freeze is not a guncheck(since it was ordered by rainbow). Therefore u can't make them afk freeze after a guncheck. So either u said freeze and freekilled nighty or u said afk freeze which is breaking rules for making them afk freeze after a guncheck.

whatever, still like i forgot who said some of the nnew mods are straight out ♥♥♥♥, not only for this but for other reasons.

There's a reason they get mod. Every new mod is ♥♥♥♥, it takes practice to know what to do and when to do it. And "Not only this".....lol? Why would this in any way make him a bad mod? He didn't even abuse.

kk first warning to Kevin. I already warned everyone about posting threads without proof. Next time you will be forum banned for a bit. Not only that, from what YOU GUYS have even stated, Nighty was right because you called warden and said freeze after a gun check afk freeze, so they were able to do anything but WASD and look away from the area stated. If you had said "Continue with last warden's orders" then it would have been still an afk freeze.

~Closed