Sign in to follow this  
serbiansnaga

gonna be inactive for a while

hard drive died, for good this time, im pissed as a mother♥♥♥♥er cause i had a bunch of savegames on it that i spent hours on, so unless i can salvage them and put them on a back up folder, i will be raging so hard, so far though its not looking good.

so i wont be active on teamspeak or steam for quite a while, dk how long (maybe a week depending on whether i can salvage my hard drive) but i will pop in on forums every now and then cause its easy to access

ya my hard drives dead, i cant do any disk recovery or stuff like that, i tried it but it came up with like 9000 files and 95% of them are in an unknown location so i cant find the files that im looking for, i am super ♥♥♥♥ing pissed right now cause i have to reformat and lose everything

im still waiting till u change ur name to ragean cause of the ♥♥♥♥ that the new mods are giving u aegean lol. UPDATE: my brother did his thing with computers and he found a program that was able to scan through all the files and hopefully recover the savegames that i needed.

yes unique, it had the spqr mod savegame in it, but thats not the worst part, it had roma surrectum II savegame, AT THE BEST PART TOO, in my campaign i recently reached marian reforms and pumped out like 6 named legions (badass btw) AND sparta who owned like all of southern greece (sparta, athens, thebes) all of the sudden got destroyed, my guess is that they lost all their family members so now they have a bunch of rebel cities with low garrisons that are RIPE for the taking, so i send 4 legions (4 legions =1 army btw) to take all of spartas former cities before the macedonians can take them and strengthen their postion against me, the boii confederation and the greek cities also by taking southern greece, i can get 2 major cities (athens and sparta) under my control and secure a base of operations in greece

theres also an oblivion savegame where im a badass high elf pure mage character, totally owning with spells and ♥♥♥♥, also finished the dark brotherhood contracts and got shadowmere as a reward (black horse with red eyes that can never die, just goes unconscious, ie it falls over looking like its dead but it gets back up a while later)