Sign in to follow this  
themick07

JB Money

I am getting very annoyed on the jailbreak server. Every round there are like 20 people with bombs and you can't do anything. I like to be a CT but i keep getting bombed. Can you limit the money to like 8000 so you cant get a bomb every single round? I know people are going to hate me but a lot of people are going to like it.

i doubt that this would happen, cts are op enough as is, they get guns, tazer, and can kill ts from a distance, ts start with knives and risk getting killed everytime they rebel, giving them ability to use bombs would make it more balanced, also part of the fun is getting a bomb every round and blowing up like 5 cts, also cts get all the kills so why should ts not be able to have the same opportunity?

I get fk every time I buy a bomb and bombed every time I'm a CT. Bombs are stooopid. Get rid of them all!

For real though, the bombs are OP when there are few CTs. When the server is pretty full it's fine, but when there's few people it's really difficult to combat them. Most CTs are not skilled enough to shoot a bomber before it is too late.

I won't lie, I always warn the CTs when i'm warden to GET THE ♥♥♥♥ AWAY FROM THEM, but they rarely listen. I think of it more as Darwin's Law when they get killed, which doesn't really bother me.

I agree. Just get rid of them. They are annoying. Pointless. Over powered.

Small ones suck, and bigger ones take several rounds to buy. And bombs are funny as hell, especially when the warden is being strict and boring, or the game's moving slowly.

Signed up just to reply to this thread lol :)

Bombs and Taser are two of the best reason's to play this server vs any other jb server. Period.

If your too stupid to keep back from a T with a bomb you deserve to die and be laughed at.

I also agree with add a nuke. Most Ts are cowards. They need those bombs. And most CTs are stupid. One reason being for standing near them.

Let nautral selection go on. If you cant survive a battle with a gun vs someone with a knife, you are a moron.

pretty much.. T's have bombs + knife.. While Ct's has Guns + Taser .. i wonder which is more op?

Besides im sure T's feel the same about tasers.. since once you get shot u drop all your guns nades and pretty much u have nothin + you move at a speed of .5 for like 5 seconds..

bombs balance the game so that ts can fight back against the cts, if ur gonna remove bombs from ts, u might as well remove guns from cts

Erm..bombs are for bad rebellers who can't use the knife the old fashioned way. I'd +100 to remove bombs so its back to the old rebelling way...never heard of a prisoner with a bomb in jail. They only make shanks end of story! :)

Sign in to follow this