Sign in to follow this  
Homeland A.

Might be leaving xG

well i might leave xG because CSS has gotten a little bit boring after playing it for a while and my friend has asked me to join his clan S3G, some of you might know this clan some of you might not but he has a few servers including a dark rp,build rp,and a TTT. The odds are with me joining him but i still havent decided because i`ve made a lot of friends (and foes) in xG and if i left it wouldn`t be because of any of you.

THX for reading, Mindless A.K.A Homeland Assassin :)

well ive ur leaving good bai :( but you know if u play a game for awhile and found another game its just gunna be the same probaly but ull probaly come back to css :)

You still have the option to stay in, you just may not be as active. I remember participating in a DarkRP server for a clan. They loved me there, but it got quite boring after I while.

A good reccommendation is for you to stay in xG, check in, and participate during good events. You WILL EVENTUALLY get sick of TTT, BuildRP, and DarkRP. Try to manage to stay in 2 clans for the better of people that care like I do. I know that clan seems very stable and it has good admins, and I may even join it. I would still check in for some good, old, fun JailBreak.

hmm yeh that would be great expand to different games :) but need population on the server so yep right now we're having trouble wif some servers but we can all try to populate them yes? :)

well its not to hard if u really try but most members don't try but like silence said afking in a server won't help at all i wonder who thought it because if u afk in a server people will just join and leave as silence said xD so just do what silence said [3rd time ] and get agroup of friends or member to play in the server for a bit and people will start playing do this daily and it will be some people daily server they play in.