Sign in to follow this  
neteX

neteX's love to silence :D

Well first of all

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_86.thumb.jpg.fe1a70e08f4ea70537716ae17234244c.jpg

2nd of all all im asking for is an unban from Teamspeak 3 so i can play with Aegean ruki jerome and rabid .

You dont have to unban me from jailbreak i dont even have time for that game anymore.

And yeah thats all i came to say, i know im probably going to get thousand of -1's because of the past. but meh worth a try again.

2 months passed.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Also Rexx said someone has been posing to be me this whole time i was banned using a different name steam account.

Well guys thats not me.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_86.thumb.jpg.9b2c2aa50d9ef65dcb1602277ff12a6c.jpg

actually netex, a long time ago, silence started a thread where if u post a picture of urself saying "i love silence" that u will be unbanned. its a get out of jail free card, u can literally mass freekill, hack, break as many rules, get permed and get unbanned once and only once from wherever it is u want to be unbanned from. i guess ill unban u from teamspeak when i see what silence has to say about it

Oh well if i get unbanned from all servers, that would be cool to i mean I promise not to troll and stuff, but i wont be on as much , like 30 minutes a day. X_X