Bluntman

Bluntman

Member Name: Bluntman

In-Game Name: xG| Bluntman

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12119756

Donated: No

Other information: I'm an experienced player ive been with xG since 07'/2011 and i know the rules and all that stuff i think that id be a great addition for the mods on all servers since i know all the rules and that everyone in the clan loves me :) light up that firee!!! :P

know the rules and all that stuff

OH NOES HE KNOWS ABOUT THE STUFF! HIDE THE STUFF NAO!! D:

Im going to leave a +0 for now cause I can't remember the last time i've played with you. Hard to make a judgement call in such a case.

i guess nobody loves bluntman... :( or they just didnt notice this application idk but yea whoever is going to see this id really like to be mod i think that i could actually make a difference because im on when hardly any mods+ are on and theres alot of disrespectful,hacking, lying scum bags on at those hours but seriously guys i really know the rules and not just the "stuff" edit to the donated part too i donated $40 it should be there by the 23rd to 27th cause i payed using my checking account... but yea i really would love it if you guys would +1 me and atleast give me a chance to prove to you all that i would be a great addition to xG servers as a moderator... i love you all accordingly whether you +1 me or not your like a second family to me and i will be here watching xG evolve into something greater than what it is already( already great) but yea just i hope everyone see's my application and they +1 me because id like to have a chance to prove to everyone that i'll be a good mod :) thx for your time even though most of you all wont read all this :P

p.s. this is one of the longest posts ive ever had but i meant it :) have a good day and view my ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥! keep toking