Pain

Pain

Member Name: Pain

In-Game Name: [xG] Pain [The Family]

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24398828

Donated: Yes

Other information: I have been a member since September, I know the rules and follow them, and I usually play on jailbreak or surf.

(I didn't donate under the name Sexyninja or pain but my irl name Robert)

Originally I have Pain a +1.

However I have been getting to know him on Steam recently and I cannot in good conscience leave a +1 for him.

He lacks integrity. By this I mean he has none. Chances are 90 percent of the things he has said to you are lies. He once told me "Wow whatever,you are some person on the internet? why the ♥♥♥♥ would I tell you the truth".

He is really mean, at first he was the nicest guy in the world, but something changed. He started yelling at me for no reason, calling me names, talking about me behind my back. Even when he was wrong he insisted on calling me a "dumb f***."

He made up lies about my friends and then tried to use them against me.

I have to give Pain a -1. I wish I could do more to convince you that he is not worthy of your e-friendship or your time, but our conversations were all private and I don't feel right sharing them in public. However, I ask that the leaders and co-leaders not ignore my comments.

I've had petty differences with people before, but this is not even on the same level. Pain is the last person in this clan that deserves moderator. He truly is a bad person, not just an internet derp.