Sign in to follow this  
Vero

Chump Change.

so, i wanted to buy a.. toy for when I'm on the go. something durable, but cheap that won't break when i go to place to place.

and then this happens >.>

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_119.thumb.png.7d948a768e8573b48d36cd5fee809377.png

if anyone's feeling a little generous for thanksgiving.. send me a couple quarters. [email protected]

if not, oh well. Have a great (late if Canadian) Thanksgiving.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_119.thumb.png.c78128d3e4ef174124096a404752270c.png

You are gonna get. NEVA! Donate the 15 bucks to me or xG

looking at your signature and knowing what i was buying makes me sad.

oh well xD

o0o you're looking for a piece have any pics of which one you wanna buy?

there's one in the picture. (its a crappy acrylic for mobile use, or a least that's what I had planned.)

but i already have a 3.2mm RooR Lil' Sista & a PURE Percolator Beaker.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_109.jpg.0780bc1de346176527f4748ac3615529.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_109.jpg.8ceaae5049c8731fb72d0d54f3a6685b.jpg

Ewww man just buy a nice pyrex pipe and make sure it's bowl is big enough but it's still small and your good to go!

i have two glass pipes already :c

i have two glass pipes already :c

i have 2 pipes and 2 bongs :s it's easy to take pipes around and clean them on the go then it is for bongs :(

why does everyone have chemistry sets? are they that useful? i took chemistry in high school and couldnt understand any of that, all those elements and ♥♥♥♥, and wtfs up with that na2 + co4 = applesauce ♥♥♥♥?

why does everyone have chemistry sets? are they that useful? i took chemistry in high school and couldnt understand any of that, all those elements and ♥♥♥♥, and wtfs up with that na2 + co4 = applesauce ♥♥♥♥?

i kno! like forreeels

i have 2 pipes and 2 bongs :s it's easy to take pipes around and clean them on the go then it is for bongs :(

not like the one i was buying, you just dump the water after your done and take something to wipe the inside.