Sign in to follow this  
pspprogramer

creative work and ideas

ok im posting this as like update list and ideas i have for creative.

<hardware>

replaced a falty network cable that was causing lots of trubble.

cleaned the graphics card cooling unit (it was bad)

<plugins>

reasontly added stargates to creative. kinda like warps but heres some things to know about stargates if you never saw the tv show (cuz you think it was stupid)

stargates form wormholes to other gates. travel is one way. the gate will shutdown after 30 secs (37 min max in the show (unless there is a black hole involved)) there are 2 types of gates in the creative server. sign gates (gates that have a sign next to the dialing switch) and normal gates. you can dial sign gates like normal gates after you open them.

command to do this is /dial [Gate name] the name is CASE sensitive.

added a plugin to merge chat from survival and vegas into creative and vice versa.

sadly due to a cloged fan whcich has been cleaned the map had to be reverted to an older form from yesterday the end was regenerated (the drag is back)

<ideas>

i am thinking of moving creative to a new server hosted by the same folks that run our servers now. if i get it im going to aim at geting the 20 slot 1gb ram server. (match the current ram of the old server). I will not be removing the curent creative server offline. it will mostlikely be the test server for a while till we think of a more longterm game mode for it. and also to try the hardcore idea on.

one last note

the new creative server (if i get it) will not be paid by xenogamers i will be paying for it my self but i will be happy to share a link to those willing to help pay for the new server.

feel free to contact me via teamspeak or steam on this. (if im afk leave me a steam message)