Sign in to follow this  
Selby9409

Ct ban

I was CT banned. IDK why for sure but prolly cause i mic-spammed. I got promptly kicked then ct banned lawl. I could have been told to be quiet and i would have but no warnings were thrown my way. I think llama banned me but idk for sure. He was the only admin on at the time i think. btw this happened last night around 11:00 if that matters. Yea i would like to be unbanned from ct, I apologise for any inconvenience my voice caused, but you also could have muted me. someone raged i think lawl. <--- (that prolly didnt help my case) Anyways if you un ban me thanks, if you deem that im unworthy of ct and think im an asshole, get over it, idc ill live with your decision regardless. thanks for reading this, sorry for wasting your time.

~Selby

Didnt the server have Anti Mic Spamming script? Because i think CT BAN Isnt Inteligent... I find selby good at being CT (Nazi from time to time) but he is still A Competent ct that know how to be Respected.

and we still do but its mainly mutes the hldj hlss players within 5 second of spam and other spammers like idk um 30?

but also we use ct ban to keep rule breakers off ct i dont know why llama had ban him but ill probaly unban him or other admin will