Sign in to follow this  
jsilverman96

Why was I banned?

I got banned for doing a harmless grief that wasn't stealing and I knew was easily fixable. I got unbanned for promising to never do anything stupid on the server again... I didn't do anything. I did the same as everyone else; mined, and built. Then Sgt. Blue came on and Immediately siad, "you stupid ♥♥♥! HOW THE ♥♥♥♥ DID U GET ON!" Then I got banned... and the reason it said was: ♥♥♥♥♥♥. I love this server and think this was a bs thing 2 do. Could u guys please unban me so I can keep playing on ur epic server?!?!

yes... I was banned b4. What happened was me messing with my town by putting lava in a NON fire spread zone so there was no chance of fire spread. And I removed the source so it would dissapear on its own. There was no one on at the time other then me, my friend, and a moderator. I assumed that by the time anyone could have even seen it it would have dissapeared on it's own. I was just trying to mes with my friend who was on. Apperently the mod saw me and b4 asking what I was doing perm banned me. I wasn't attempting 2 hurt anyone with a grief that would have dissapeared by itself.

Okay. Well, if you have proof that you did not grief, then you can post a ban appeal. I cannot stress enough that you must have proof. You have made many enemies with your griefing and will not gain any support without extensive proof.

I also found your latest ban request thread, you might address that as well. With proof. JSilverman96

Posting a ban appeal without any proof might even get you forum banned. Patience is running out for people who post without proof.

Once you have sufficient proof, click on "Requests" up top then "Ban Protest." Post a well thought out and evidenced ban protest.

The only reason he gets unbanned is because he's friends with Teix, who is irl friends with a certain mod who's name I won't divulge

Or at least that's how I see it

"you destroyed my dirt?! and put lava on it?! and then fixed it?!!

Those pixels meant everything to me! Permanent ban!"

"you destroyed my dirt?! and put lava on it?! and then fixed it?!!

Those pixels meant everything to me! Permanent ban!"

My exact thoughts.

Also considering the position you're in (with all the accusations from your previous ban(s)* Tarin presents the most valid point. Proofz. If you're already under the gun you shouldnt do anything that would set anyone off. Laying low for a bit helps, as it can prevent getting banned immediately after getting unbanned.

*Lulz, why am i even trying? Multiple bans? Get out.

My exact thoughts.

Also considering the position you're in (with all the accusations from your previous ban(s)* Tarin presents the most valid point. Proofz. If you're already under the gun you shouldnt do anything that would set anyone off. Laying low for a bit helps, as it can prevent getting banned immediately after getting unbanned.

*Lulz, why am i even trying? Multiple bans? Get out.

i have like 3 bans on xg css

Xeno Gamers[/url]

Pardon me for calling you out, but just because you have 3 bans (which is actually just one 5 minute ban), doesn't mean it's okay for him to keep griefing.

what an epic reason for a five minute ban.