Sign in to follow this  
GlennBeck2012

Glenn Beck

could you let smoker know that i wasnt trying to make him angry or trolling him i was just trying to tell a joke which completly backfired on me

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

look i understand why you are mad and i dont think i should be in xG for a while after that but i think that if smoker and i talked this out me might be able to meet ends with eachother. We have always been cool b4 this and i dont want some joke that backfired to turn into something bad for both of us

I am not convinced by anything you have said. His apology reads like moronic gospel; a tongue-in-cheek attempt to evoke as much emotion from the reader as is possible through allegedly profound self-criticisms and epiphanies. But I am no fool, and I see right through his plan.

No. I am not convinced. All I see are the half-hearted excuses of a liar.

In so far as you may have experienced personal losses is of no consequence to me; but to use this as a diversionary tool to draw attention away from your actions and to garner sympathy is manipulative and underhanded. The fact that people are drawn in and convinced by this story is disappointing to me, to say the least.

The true sociopath is defined by his inability to truly understand others feelings, and through that, he gains the ability to harm others in order to achieve ones own whims. Because of this, I believe you to be a danger to all of us.

Dear Fellow xG members,

when doing this did not know that the person was sensitive about there family. I had no intentions of making them feel bad

For someone who has himself experienced loss, as you so conveniently mentioned in your heartfelt apology, the fact that you claimed that you thought "It would be funny to make fun of someones mother" like you did, having known such a painful experience, is such strong evidence of your insincerity and idiocy that I am surprised that ANYONE AT ALL believed you; it dismantles your entire platform so fully, revealing not only your destructive nature, but your mental incompetence.

I only pray that one day, God will have mercy on your soul.

Until then, you should find harbor elsewhere; xG will not be your playground.

look i havnt had a mother so i dont know what its like to lose one or have one. All i know is that anytime anything is said about my mother i dont feel bad or happy because ive never had the experience of having one. Smoker i really feel if we just talked this out privately we can discuss your feelings towards this and miine

didn't we unban netex 15 times for trolling pretty much everybody. and netex threatened to ddos everyone and like raged like all the damn time. uknow if he's actually apologizing for it. I mean, come on. Netex got unbanned and he didn't even say sorry. He just said "I was ragin" <-- and he's not doing that. I think you should probably apologize and maybe reduce his sentence to a one week.

Just change to one week ban.

You are a good man.

didn't we unban netex 15 times for trolling pretty much everybody. and netex threatened to ddos everyone and like raged like all the damn time. uknow if he's actually apologizing for it. I mean, come on. Netex got unbanned and he didn't even say sorry. He just said "I was ragin" <-- and he's not doing that. I think you should probably apologize and maybe reduce his sentence to a one week.

Just change to one week ban.

wait so i can troll you all massively to no end and then when someone gets enough proof to get me banned i can just take 3 minutes to write an apology in word, spell check it, use different size fonts and ill be unbanned?

time to start trolling.

On a more serious note, if you really want to rid your server of trolls, make a stand and for once keep a ban. If you start banning the trolls, theres going to be a decrease in trolling. He's clearly not that sorry, hes just bored because hes banned from the server and wants to troll more. Hes going to find a new server with new people to insult and eventually get banned from there, his choice.

And Smoker what gives you the right to call me a sociopath. I'm going to assume you are not a licensed psychiatrist and even if you were how would you be able to diagnose me via a couple of things i said on the internet. I honestly think that its not fair what you are doing to me calling me names getting me permanently banned for something i didn't feel was that bad. I never really have felt this way but maybe you are being overly sensitive. This is the internet. I've seen a lot worse things posted on comments on a youtube video. I've been playing on the server for 6 months and have been an xG member for about a month and you say that this is not a playground for me. It seems weird to me that you have never had a problem with me before and now because of one thing you are acting like I'm trying to bring this server down with a few comments. There is such a thing as reading to far in between the lines and that's exactly what you are doing trying to analyze my every comment into a mental disorder. Maybe you are the one that's a little sociopathic but I'm not going to say that because I do not know you in person as you do not know me. So from now on why dont we keep out conversation based on known fact and not on what you think. If you want to talk about the comments i made i am all open but besides that i dont want to hear what you think of my apology or my personality. Its better that we come to an agreement instead of me whoring out and posting a picture of my self saying i love silence. That way we both reach some closer instead of you getting nothing out of it and me getting unbanned

And Smoker what gives you the right to call me a sociopath. I'm going to assume you are not a licensed psychiatrist and even if you were how would you be able to diagnose me via a couple of things i said on the internet. I honestly think that its not fair what you are doing to me calling me names getting me permanently banned for something i didn't feel was that bad. I never really have felt this way but maybe you are being overly sensitive. This is the internet. I've seen a lot worse things posted on comments on a youtube video. I've been playing on the server for 6 months and have been an xG member for about a month and you say that this is not a playground for me. It seems weird to me that you have never had a problem with me before and now because of one thing you are acting like I'm trying to bring this server down with a few comments. There is such a thing as reading to far in between the lines and that's exactly what you are doing trying to analyze my every comment into a mental disorder. Maybe you are the one that's a little sociopathic but I'm not going to say that because I do not know you in person as you do not know me. So from now on why dont we keep out conversation based on known fact and not on what you think. If you want to talk about the comments i made i am all open but besides that i dont want to hear what you think of my apology or my personality. Its better that we come to an agreement instead of me whoring out and posting a picture of my self saying i love silence. That way we both reach some closer instead of you getting nothing out of it and me getting unbanned

Alright good. I'll keep it simple.

I want you to remain perma-banned and excommunicated from the clan.

Good day.

i dont think i have ever even played with you in a server so how do you know anything about this situation

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

dont you think a permaban over dramitic. I agree with the getting kicked out of xG but why must i be permabanned