Sign in to follow this  
GlennBeck2012

Ban Protest For Glenn Beck

-1. Just because ________ got X amount of chances doesn't mean everyone gets X amount of freebies. I forgot who said this before but he said that if we are going to keep this server healthy we need to get rid of all the riff-raff and let the trolls know that they will get 0 leniency.

On top of that, he has has a history of trolling and this is not something that will change. His apologies are so half-assed; he's not even making a good effort all he is doing is pouring out fake sympathy and overemphasizing how sorry he is. It time to law down the law and I am glad that we have come to this decision.

Let the trolls stay trolls elsewhere.

And just because youre on a seriously personal quest to see that he remains perm'd doesnt mean thats EVERYONES opinion. I get youre mad, I get you were LEGIT offended, and you have been totally right in everything you said, and this is not in anyway defending what Glenn did.

But you also posted an insanely long winded post to basically call him a crazy and all of his responses were accepting of what he did. Half assed or not in your eyes, he HAS gone through the whole appeal process without ONCE calling you an insult or raging.

I think you should just chill out...ignore him, move on whatever, I'm not saying your wrong, because your not, youre just being a little overwhelming.

Im at such a weird spot with this because I like both of you. Smoker is 100% right in everything he presented to us (albeit a bit over-dramatically conveyed) and I believe that Glenn is sorry (albeit he did cross the line pretty bad).

Just ignore each other?

Look i know i ♥♥♥♥ed up but what good is it perma banning me smoker. Think about it this way if i mess up again you would look like a genius being able to weed out the troll and have him banned twice. But im not going to troll again and i dont see besides the line that i crossed why you have such a problem with me. Before this we never had any problems and i remember a few times we even talked about odd future.

Alright Tarin i guess we will let the other xG members decide

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

i do not believe i have ever played with you before

I hope you're not saying you never played with me before, because that's an outright lie.

As I said before...

This guy is actually a really great guy. People make mistakes all the time. He wrote a great apology which well...to me seems like it came from his heart. He realizes what he did was very wrong to do, and he has balls to apology on here in front of all of us. This man does not deserve a perm ban at all. Give Glenn a chance seriously if you get to know him he is a really nice guy and shtuff. He very much enjoys xenogamers obviously, and plays on the servers a lot. So I think you all know what I am going to say now.... to unban for sure he does not deserve a perm ban, and yeah don't kick him from xG....atleast give this guy 1 more chance. I am sure after this he will be a little better too! :D

Plus: We ♥♥♥♥ing unbanned a ton who did far worse ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ as Xavien said. We gave chickenlips a chance. He actually changed into a much better person. I am telling u give him a chance he can change. Chickenlips did it. So can Glenn. Glenn is a good guy I know it.

Sorry Smoker...but I honestly think you are just being a plain ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. He gave you a great apology and you just say more bs and hate on him. Your being over dramatic Smoker.

I really enjoy playing with Glenn Beck he's a great guy and makes me laugh. Don't Permban him he only jokes around and if you take anything he says seriously then i guess you din't know him very well. NO PERM BAN.

Anybody who griefs and considers making fun of someone because their relatives are dead as a way to gain attention is not someone I enjoy playing with. He can go to eGO Jailbreak for all I care.

i never said thats why i felt it appropriate i didnt i just felt it would be a joke no body would care about after 10 minutes but i was wrong. I was just telling smoker how i do have emotions. I dont understand why you are hating on me carbon i dont believe we have ever talked before

i never said thats why i felt it appropriate i didnt i just felt it would be a joke no body would care about after 10 minutes but i was wrong. I was just telling smoker how i do have emotions. I dont understand why you are hating on me carbon i dont believe we have ever talked before

Oh, we have... MANY times..

And everytime I have, It's been about you making a complete ♥♥♥ of yourself on the server.

-1. Just because ________ got X amount of chances doesn't mean everyone gets X amount of freebies. I forgot who said this before but he said that if we are going to keep this server healthy we need to get rid of all the riff-raff and let the trolls know that they will get 0 leniency.

On top of that, he has has a history of trolling and this is not something that will change. His apologies are so half-assed; he's not even making a good effort all he is doing is pouring out fake sympathy and overemphasizing how sorry he is. It time to law down the law and I am glad that we have come to this decision.

Let the trolls stay trolls elsewhere.

I think everyone deserves a second chance. I've trolled worse than him making the whole server mad at me, yet I'm still here. I don't think he should get permed, just a week or two week ban to let him realize what he's done then let him come back and learn from his mistakes.

I think everyone deserves a second chance. I've trolled worse than him making the whole server mad at me, yet I'm still here. I don't think he should get permed, just a week or two week ban to let him realize what he's done then let him come back and learn from his mistakes.

Pixel Glen Becks Nipple Hair. He's had more than one chance. Once a troll, always a troll...

What I said in the first thread: +1 He's gone through this WHOLE thread, not flaming, insulting, OR disrespecting ANYONE even after the people who were down-talking him. keep him banned for 1-2 weeks, then if he does ANYTHING, perm ban, no unbans or ANYTHING. He seems sincere and c'mon we unbanned netex like 4 times. This guy is NO WHERE NEAR AS BAD AS HIM. I Honestly think glenn will change if he gets unbanned, like this thread made me see a side of glenn, I actually LIKE. He deserves an unban but not right away. This guy has had much, MUCH trouble in the past, but we all deserve some chances, let's just take this as a fresh start. I know he disrespected you and your family smoker, but you can't tell me this, It's NEVER happend before? Like c'mon, My mom's dead aswell and when people say your mom jokes or some ♥♥♥♥, i just laugh because the joke's on them.

tl;dr he can change and i believe he will. +1

Now: +1 He's gone through this WHOLE thread, not flaming, insulting, OR disrespecting ANYONE even after the people who were down-talking him. keep him banned for 1-2 weeks, then if he does ANYTHING, perm ban, no unbans or ANYTHING. He seems sincere and c'mon we unbanned netex like 4 times. This guy is NO WHERE NEAR AS BAD AS HIM. I Honestly think glenn will change if he gets unbanned, like this thread made me see a side of glenn, I actually LIKE. He deserves an unban but not right away. This guy has had much, MUCH trouble in the past, but we all deserve some chances, let's just take this as a fresh start. I know he disrespected you and your family smoker, but you can't tell me this, It's NEVER happend before? Like c'mon, My mom's dead aswell and when people say your mom jokes or some ♥♥♥♥, i just laugh because the joke's on them.

tl;dr he can change and i believe he will. +1

k, ur unbanned from perm but ur banned for 2 weeks, also if u dont change ur attitude towards others and u disrespect again, its gonna be a perm ban, and i doubt ull be able to get a successful ban protest

-sealed away in the last great time war