Sign in to follow this  
SGTBLU

Ill be back soon, nasty car crash...

I was in a pretty bad car crash yesterday. I'm in A LOT of pain, and my face is bruised. But ill be able to contyinue life normally.

We were in a Honda Civic 2005 (Pretty small car) when w were rearended by a Chevy Taho (or whatever) (At 50 MPH) and were pushed 100 feet across the intersection into a light post. My father and my brother were air lifted to the Seattle Hospital, and my mom and I were brought elswhere. After laying on a board for 5 hours screaming in pain I began to be more aware of whats going on. I have never wanted to lay on my side so much in my life. So then they thought I had a major spinal frracture so they had to air lift me to Seattle. It was a long ride. I arrived and saw my dad and brother was ok.

Later that night my brother, Mom, and I were discharged. Now im in the Lobby on the public computer, waiting for my dad to be released.

Sorry if my information is confusing or If my spelling is bad, I lost my Eye glasses and still recovering from massive head aches.

Cu guys l8r,

SGTBLU

Hey dude, least you got to ride in a helicopter. Thats pretty cool.

Just trying to brighten up the mood. Im glad you are all ok and are able to recover with only minor injuries. Godspeed brother we will be here when you get back.