benrapelisberge

little kids

I AM TIRED OF LITTLE 10 YR OLDS COMING ON TO OUR SERVERS AND ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME AND EVERYONE ELSE. our admins need to be more strict on these rules. people like this are the reason people leave our clan and don't consider joining. we are too nice to these people and act as if we cant do anything about it. please do something about this.

I'm new but I've noticed there is an excessive amount of children in the clan that are a bit immature. There should be some sort of maturity level requirements to join the clan, if not an age requirement.

I AM TIRED OF LITTLE 10 YR OLDS COMING ON TO OUR SERVERS AND ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME AND EVERYONE ELSE. our admins need to be more strict on these rules. people like this are the reason people leave our clan and don't consider joining. we are too nice to these people and act as if we cant do anything about it. please do something about this.

Magical Trevor thinks it should be a rule for anybody who has a higher pitched voice than Magical Trevor should be banned.

Ben if you see them being annoying on the server and you ask them to stop but they do not listen you can ban them.

He doesn't have admin -_-