Sign in to follow this  
Vero

Pipe

is this like an expansion pack for your chemistry set? what exactly are u doing with all this chemistry? is u some kind of bionuclear chemist trying to create an organic substance that can emit as much power as a nuclear power plant for the purposes of providing free energy while unknowingly creating the worlds most proportionally powerful warhead? does the FBI know about this vero?

is this like an expansion pack for your chemistry set? what exactly are u doing with all this chemistry? is u some kind of bionuclear chemist trying to create an organic substance that can emit as much power as a nuclear power plant for the purposes of providing free energy while unknowingly creating the worlds most proportionally powerful warhead? does the FBI know about this vero?

..maybe :3

[ATTACH]970.vB[/ATTACH]

Since were on the topic, mines relatively new too. I have an unfair advantage though, the other half of my tattoo shop is a Head shop hahaha. Sweet deals on everything, plus pick of the litter on new shipments. Current glass collection is about 6 pieces.

I have one that Tom Green smoked out of with me and my old room mate, Ive named it X-Ray Cat. (If youve never seen Freddy got Fingered then GTFO)

Image2.jpg.491c14b8421819c314f8bafcacb79ad4.jpg

How about Barneys breath? Seems to be a purple pipe lol if i had to name my pipe, it would be Joe Dirt.............. dirtiest piece of crap ever! Migh get a pic of it soon. Must say vero and snackbar, you guys got my respect =D me loves all sstoners