m608ike

tarin

Member Name: mikees608

Abusing Admin: tarin

Your In-Game Name: mikees608

Abuse Description: kicked me and banned me

Reason: apperantly i was being rude to players when i was the victim of abuse

Player Effect: ya because we were in the middle of a game

Proof: i have three witnesses on the surf server who saw it one of them is Ltwombat

I was there, but the fact that you were speaking in a semi-rude tone to tarin didnt really help the whole matter. Other people were being rude to him as well, but the admin dis. end of it wasnt too good. If you want to get a mod/admins attention and get them to listen to you, don't speak in a rude tone, not trying to be rude mikee. Kept asking me to tell some guy to stop, but i couldnt see dead chat so i didint know if he was just trolling me or if he was saying crap to mikee.

Also no proooooffffffff

Inb4 Aegean says he hates his job :D

ya, ima go ahead and close this cause of no proof, if anyone has proof, msg me and ill reopen it, also if aegean and duckii think that there wasnt enough time given for the thread, feel free to reopen it if u want to

-sealed away in the last great time war

-brought back from the last great time war

got new evidence as well from someone :

I was in the server at the time when mike made that post. Tarin acted perfectly within his rights as a mod to boot him. Basically, I killed him on a ramp, then killed myself by accident. Mike started making fun of me, then I replied with "haha your dead" or something, then he starts mic spamming "wiggles sucks, wiggles sucks, wiggles sucks..." At that point, Tarin warns him for being disrespectful to other players and could possibly get kicked. He's goes silent for a minute, then starts claiming that he's the victim and that he wants me to get warned too. He whines some more and Tarin kicks him. 5 minutes later he comes back and says that he's talked to someone and that Tarin's going to lose his mod powers. Several players in the server tell him to be quiet (Ltwombat was one of them) and he starts cussing them out saying he's "sick of this ♥♥♥♥".

Just wanted to let you know what really happened, mike wasn't the victim like he claims. He's a delusional little kid who can't stop whining for 10 seconds. Thanks.

its from: wiggles

I hate my job. No proof, plus everyone in the server agreed you were disrespecting him anyways. Plus apparently you told people you talked to me and tarin's powers were gonna get removed... lol we never had a chat bud, don't use my name in any argument please, especially in false statements like that.

~Closed