Chickenlips

Chickenlips

Member Name: Chickenlips

In-Game Name: [xG] Chickenlips (eZpZ)

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41973414

Donated: No

Other information: I have been around the clan since about July. I know I've had a bumpy road before, but I've cleaned up my act by far. I think I would be a great mod. I'm EXTREMELY active, and I know the rules more than a lot of people. I think I would be a great addition to the clan of mods. I have 11 days played on jailbreak (like i said i'm very active). I hope you guys consider giving me a chance to prove that I would be a great moderator. I pay very close attention to what happens when I die, I see numerous freekillers and such but I can't do anything about it. I'll also enforce the rules whenever possible. Thanks guys!

+1 he is very active and a cool guy. I truly believe he would be great at mod. Seems like the type of guy that would do an amazing drop with rule breakers and stuffs :D

Just to state this you haven't been in the clan for 2 consecutive months idk if that matters or not

I know, that's why I was considering not posting. I talked to DuckiiJr about it and he said go ahead, I don't know if he knew I was only in the clan for like 2 weeks. I've been part of the community for months though. If it really matters that much, Aegean or an admin can close the thread and I'll apply again when I can.

Not trying to be a ♥♥♥♥, but we can't forget about all of this which wasn't that long ago. Sorry -1, try again in a month or two and show to us that you're ready for mod.

chickenlips (scrub)

[xG] Chickenlips [T+C]

Chickenlips (Yes, Again)

Chickenlips

[xG] Chickenlips [T+C]

[ban Protest] Chickenlips (scrub)

[xG] Chickenlips [T+C]

I did change a lot, regardless I know my past. If you don't think I'm worthy of being mod, so be it. I understand and I'll accept all criticism and opinions. No problem.

+1 He would be able to deal with freekillers and other scrubs that break rules. That and I haven't seen him troll or anything in a while. He also plays on the server alot, so he would be able to moderate while he plays

gunna +1 :3 everytime i play jb i always see him on and he seems to do fine and knows the rules! Also those links of a ban request are pretty old..

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

[/color]

Not trying to be a ♥♥♥♥, but we can't forget about all of this which wasn't that long ago. Sorry -1, try again in a month or two and show to us that you're ready for mod.

chickenlips (scrub)

[xG] Chickenlips [T+C]

Chickenlips (Yes, Again)

Chickenlips

[xG] Chickenlips [T+C]

[ban Protest] Chickenlips (scrub)

[xG] Chickenlips [T+C]

See i don't get where people think he is trolling he has changed and before i never saw him really trolling

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

[/color]

See i don't get where people think he is trolling he has changed and before i never saw him really trolling

I use to majorly troll back in the day, those ban requests are mad old except for the one Tarin put on me like almost a month ago. I changed my ways after that ban, and I think I'd be a great mod, people just need to realize that I changed.