destroycheese

destroycheese

Member Name: destroycheese

In-Game Name: xG:DB Destroyer of Cheese

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39668153

Donated: No

Other information: Im great at helping and DuckiiJr has said that i would be a great mod.Im active when school isnt in the way which is not much and i would love to help out with xG serverthat arnt populated as much Ie/ surf.

Wow,some people SERIOUSLY need to read the mod submission rules. "YOU MUST HAVE DONATED FOR AT LEAST 1 HAT PACK". Dont apply for mod if you havent. im at 0 for now

Wow,some people SERIOUSLY need to read the mod submission rules. "YOU MUST HAVE DONATED FOR AT LEAST 1 HAT PACK". Dont apply for mod if you havent. im at 0 for now

Uh I just checked the rules, said nothing related to hat packs. I don't see why you wouldn't vote just because of that anyway. If a person deserves mod, you +1 them. Simple as that. If they don't, -1 them.

I believe that's an old rule. Also, +1 I love you cheese.

>haven't donated

>is an admin

The whole point of these submissions ATM is to see what the community thinks of having him as a mod.

>haven't donated

>is an admin

The whole point of these submissions ATM is to see what the community thinks of having him as a mod.

Yeah but I mean you havnt donated you really need to and I dont see you that much.. but i mean other than that you meet requirements but I think my vote is +0