Sign in to follow this  
Colour

Epro Jr (SpiderPig)

Nope, Still no proof :P. Try helping us by Reporting those admin that is not doing anything about the problem.. Otherwise try Calling in some admins or mod.

Alrighty, I know how to help you colour, you see, before I was demoted for leaving xG, I had buried some of my powers in the map jb_blackout, this isn't alot, but it's enough for one perm ban from ct, so use it wisely, NOW follow my instuctions carefully, inside jb_blackout is a deathrun next to the cells, enter the deathrun and near the end; there will be a dragon emerging and he will attempt tp kill you, you MUST battle and WIN, my powers are carefully placed inside his belly, that is where the powers are. But i warn you;only 3 men have ever defeated that dragon in battle;Me,High plains, and Arthman, but there is a legend of a forth choosen one who could defeat this dragon and bring peace to jb for 1 round,and I beileve that is YOU. So good luck! And may you win this GREAT battle.

+1, I killed him when he was T once and he said every time that he goes on CT he'll freekill me. He has done it too. He's a major troll, we don't need people like him on this server.

He's a cool guy, but he really needs to learn the rules

Ehhh,not really, he's been on the servers for months, and he was banned from ct for a week before for freekilling Zapper on purpose, his reason to zapper; "yea becuz your gayy", he's clearly still immature and needs to be watched carefully and banned from ct the moments he screws and up and decides to freekill out of immayure anger.