XxEproxX

Auss10x

Member Name: Auss10x

In-Game Name: [xG:DB] Epro

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41527362 01:04 99 0

Donated: Yes

Other information: I am super active on the Jail Break server, i am fair, I have no enemies in the server. I will not abuse my right as a moderator. I will gag and or mute any spammers or back talkers instead of kicking them.

One question:Why are u in such a hurry to get mod?

Its not like muting and gagging are what admins are suppose to do :P not really a skill and kicking is after u gag or mute them

I agree with Rosser, also if you really want to be technical, you were accepted on 10-24-2011, so it hasn't been really 2 months yet, but don't know if anyone really cares

-1 I don't think you've been with the clan long enough and you applied RIGHT when you got 100 posts, no offense. If you reapply in a few weeks I'll totally +1 you. It's just that moderator is an earned responsibility and I don't feel like you've earned enough reputation with us to earn the right to !admin privlages.

-1 I don't think you've been with the clan long enough and you applied RIGHT when you got 100 posts, no offense. If you reapply in a few weeks I'll totally +1 you. It's just that moderator is an earned responsibility and I don't feel like you've earned enough reputation with us to earn the right to !admin privlages.

Yeah this. Reapply when u have like 130ish posts, and ill vouch for u. Idk, I just don't like it when people apply right after they get 100 posts. Makes me feel like all they care about is mod.

Since I have gotten this game I have been on the server every day... not to sound like I dont have a life. It is just soooooo fun :D. I know the motd like I wrote it, because I look at it every time I play basically. I understand what you are saying about me rushing though thank you for not giving me a minus one. though..

Yeah this. Reapply when u have like 130ish posts, and ill vouch for u. Idk, I just don't like it when people apply right after they get 100 posts. Makes me feel like all they care about is mod.

This. I dont think you are ready. -1 for now.

? people have been accepted b4 with only weeks of being in the clan and im rushing? lol.. Why do you even care about posts anyway??? Try and see how I am in game instead of looking for my posts. i met the requirment and I thought I was ready.

+1 this guys amazing as helllll and shuff. Great guy and nice guy. Knows rules and shiiiiit and I think he has been in the clan for a good enough time :p