Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

The Human Centipede

My question is, why mass freekill the first time, get yourself perm banned on CT and now you want to play on CT again?

I honestly have no reason why i mass freekilled the first time. I dont have any brother or sister story to give you guys. I guess something in my brain told me to do it. Yes, i do want to play CT again.

hes been playing for awhile on the server and should know the rules but u decided that u were gonna play ur own way , wat says that ur not gonna do it again and then post another unban thread

hes been playing for awhile on the server and should know the rules but u decided that u were gonna play ur own way , wat says that ur not gonna do it again and then post another unban thread

Because if you mass freekill twice you get perma banned? Why would i trade a ct ban for a permanent ban.

he mass fked the first time because thats when the server was randomly glitching and perm ctbanning people and he thought he could get away with it. he thought he could just tell an admin that it was a server glitch and that he could get unteambanned.

and knowing him, hed just mass fk again for "the lulz"

Lol who cares? U knew that the first time u did it. Obvious troll is obvious. Gtfo aaron. U do nothing but flame and troll. I have no nicer way to say this sooooo...♥♥♥♥ off

Poncher said it for me also -1

he mass fked the first time because thats when the server was randomly glitching and perm ctbanning people and he thought he could get away with it. he thought he could just tell an admin that it was a server glitch and that he could get unteambanned.

and knowing him, hed just mass fk again for "the lulz"

I have no idea where i told any admin there was a ct ban server glitch. An admin randomly un ct banned me, there was no point in time did i message any admin that there was a server glitch. And one more thing, you don't know me. You don't know anyone on this server until you have met them in real life. I can promise i won't freekill again.

ya a good way to make this gaming clans servers awsome is to get rid of trolls like u aaron

I don't even see where i have trolled on this thread... This isn't even a ban protest for trolling, it's a ban protest for being ct banned...

Well, you're trolling now (on servers, not in the thread). You are acting like a derp and expecting to curry favour. If you really want to be unbanned stop trolling. Respect all players. Be a nice guy.

So.. since he is on the forums giving a ♥♥♥♥ maybe he means it.. so maybe reduce to a month or couple of weeks? Im just saying :O)

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Is that grave digging, as people call it? ^ Its just how I feel.