Sign in to follow this  
Derp

New Mini-game Map suggestions

Currently our Mini-game server has 52 fun and entertaining maps on it, though fun and entertaining many players have already

mastered or memorized a good 77% of the 52 maps and have played them more then 6 times each. I would like to introduce some of my favorite, and

surely others members favorites, maps:

1. mg_rh_last_rain_fix2 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA <--- A classic Hulk vs. Rambo style map

2. mg_hn_compoundcourse (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA <---- A strategic course type map for those who like a good challenge

3. mg_saturday (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA <----- A fast paced Cat and Mouse sort of map ;D

4. mg_trainingfacility (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA <----- Another strategic map course; but much more difficult, this one designed to test all of your CS:S skills

5. mg_jeepathon2k (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA <---- An interesting car game ;P

I'm to tired to search for more maps but if you have any more suggestions please leave a link to the download and a short description of what it is!

Hope everyone approves ;D

Sign in to follow this