Sign in to follow this  
Skyfrost

Skyfrost

Well, I Was in xG a while back, and as in my last topic, I stated that I left because The admins were not banning people who needed to be banned, and the server generally went down the shitter for about 2 months. I didnt join the server in that time, and then after that I rejoined. It was still pretty bad. The next day it seemed a whole lot better, somehow. It got steadily better until it hit the xG servers that I play on today. The Clan is now something I want to be a part of again. The last topic had only 2, at most, -1s. Both were invalid as this was the day after the age rule was changed and both involved the age rule. The last topic was failed because it did not have enough votes/activity for around 2 weeks solid. Duckii told me to try again in 2 weeks, and it has since been 3. Please +1, or if you have a reason to hate me, please explain it and -1

Im neutral. U shouldnt be leaving the clan when things get bad, then coming back when its convenient for YOU...so im staying a 0

Poncher, I went through the explanationw ith you in the last topic and you changed your mind. Thelast one did not get accepted, so why are you changing your mind now?

Should I just give a link to my old topic so these people who are continuously saying the same thing can read all of my old arguments? I didnt leave because the clan was failing. As a previous member of the clan, I did what I could to control rulebreakers within my powers as a non admin. Would you like to know what happened? I got laughed at by non members and admins alike. So i left, I didnt want to support a dysfunctional clan. Fortunately, the period during which all the flaming ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ was happening didnt last long. I hate to say anything bad about the clan, as it is very good now. I hope anyone who thinks bad of me may reconsider their opinion.

Staying at 0 for abit :3 since i didn't have that much time to play with you atm... But yes we'll change when i see you in server? Anyways giving you till the rest of this day.