Sign in to follow this  
themick07

Muting little kids?

Somewhat yes, but some people younger age don't really understand what we ask of them .. Muting them will help since it seems alot of people like to troll kids (including member of xG).

There should be a limit to what you can mute for and why, but the little kids that don't make sense because they're like 8 get really annoying and should be muted immediatly.

Im with Aaron on this one, very ironic that you are posting something about mature voices. Dont worry about this guys, we already deal with this fully (if they have our permission to talk, they will talk. If not then they will be muted)

i actually like puppyluv like so much that i want to make luv with him cuz my name is sgtbl-jill so yea (Tampered by SGTBLU)

O.o (No comment) Oh and easy trolling tool rihh ther ^^^^

grads, pointless troll post. sgt blue

"i actually like puppyluv like so much that i want to make luv with him cuz my name is sgtbl-jill so yea (Tampered by SGTBLU)"

Got to say, I find it rather amusing and yet sad at the same time how there are people who want to mute mick, joshi and a few others just because their voices are higher pitched, when they actually know the rules and follow them more often than the randoms who come into the server and ♥♥♥♥♥ about it. I dont think we're being supportive of our younger members enough. This provided that said members are actually behaving in servers/forums and not making xG look like a just another shitty clan.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Donakonda