Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto

Mephisto Pheles

I've never written one of these before, so I don't know what goes where.. sooo...

There's no proof I DDoS'd the server (minigames) simply because I didn't. They really jumped the gun on me with this one. To think I would actually take the time to DDoS a server, because I was muted and wanted unmuted is just silly. Harr harr you think taking down a server for a short time would be up my alley? It's a waste of time and I wouldn't care to waste my time.

Again, there's no proof. I doubt it was even a DDoS anyway. It's a known fact that xG servers go down frequently. ♥♥♥♥ happens.

Herpes banned you. It's up to him.

I -1 it though. one ban for hacking that you got unbanned for. Then one ban for ddos threats. Give up and go home.

I talked to ducki, it was her who banned him, not herpes. Herpes unbanned by mistake then rebanned to make up for it. We will keep a close watch on him, but he was IN the server while the DDoS was happening.. why would he DDoS while he's in the server, especially if HE was the one who made the threat? Doesn't make any sense...

Anyways, unbanned but he will be in watch.