Sign in to follow this  
Colour

Slay threatened for LRing

I was playing a nice day of jailbreak.. when I got LR. "Yayyyyy" I thought! I love LR! In particular, my favourite lr is Chicken Fight. Some people hate Chicken Fight, but I myself think it is very intense and entertaining.

The round was already at 0:00 by the time I got LR, and dead people were angry. This happens a lot on Jailbreak as most of you know. I chose to do Chicken Fights for my last requests. I was only on my SECOND lr when a moderator muted/unmuted himself to tell me "If you do chicken fight another time, you will get slayed." What the ♥♥♥♥? Why wouldn't I be able to do an lr more than twice. an lr that was PUT IN THE GAME FOR Ts TO DO! This really does make me angry.

I should be allowed to do whatever LR I want, If I am able to live an entire round for it. Who cares if it was already 0:00? If someone else wanted to do the same thing, I'd be completely fine with it. I believe if we are going to limit any LRs like that, clearly state it as a rule.

PS: I ended up having to do a knife fight for my next lr. In which I died. I was forced to change my ways, which ended up killing me. Not cool >:(

You were delaying, it was 0:00 and nobody wants to watch 2 retards try to jump on each other. Don't delay next time, and don't get mad at me 'cause you suck at knife fights.

You were delaying, it was 0:00 and nobody wants to watch 2 retards try to jump on each other. Don't delay next time, and don't get mad at me 'cause you suck at knife fights.

he was lring. not delaying.

he get's a list of options to pick an lr. it's called giving without strings attached.

admiNs have and will continue to slaypeople for intentionally ruining the game for others. It isnt your right to prolong an already long round for what was probably more than 95% of the server, even if its your LR; that is called trolling and it isnt funny, just stupid.

You don't seem to understand the part where it was far past 0:00.

Ya dood. That never happens. I put in my vote that every single time it gets past 0:00, we just !slay @all...

Even better, !kick @all "taking too long"

You don't seem to understand the part where it was far past 0:00.

You also seem to be ASSUMING that Chicken Fights will take a lot longer. Knife fights, gun tosses, or any other LRs except for the time set ones can take as long. You wouldn't let him pick an LR because of an assumption using past evidence, where that past evidence is infact mixed with short times and long times.

You basically told him he can't do chicken fights or be slayed. He could do a knife fight that lasted longer.

And it doesn't say in the MOTD that any LR specifically delays a round. If he was actively participating then there is no reason to slay. He had a choice.

There is no rule. It isn't correct to single out one compared to others that you BELIEVE will take less time.

admiNs have and will continue to slaypeople for intentionally ruining the game for others. It isnt your right to prolong an already long round for what was probably more than 95%, even if its your LR; that is called trolling and it isnt funny, just stupid.

BT DUBS, I think you missed the part where I said chicken fight is my favourite LR. Ask anyone, I do it all the time. ALL THE TIME. It's not delaying/trolling if i'm doing the objective how I want to (WITH IT STILL BEING PERFECTLY FINE ACCORDING TO THE RULES)

Note: I'm not taking sides on this issue, this is my opinion and if it hurts your feelings, too bad.

Okay, so I was in jailbreak when this happened. I do believe it was a few minutes after 0:00 which should give moderators and admins the right to slay.

So you're probably wondering why. Allow me to visualize two different events.

A.) It is last request and it is 3 minutes after 0:00. The terrorist is doing knife fight with the remaining 4 counter-terrorists. It only takes roughly a minute for the round to end.

B.) It it last request and it is 3 minutes after 0:00. The terrorist is doing chicken fight with the remaining 4 counter-terrorists. Both the counter-terrorist and terrorist are terrible at chicken fight and so each chicken fight can take up to 2-3 minutes.

Which one sounds slay-able to you? There are 30-40 other people waiting for the round to end and all they can do is sit and watch two morons go at it when they can't even chicken fight properly.

Now, I'm not saying that Ben is completely right in this because he's not. It is true that the terrorist has managed to get last request and he should be rewarded for it. But do realize that there's a difference between abuse and trying to get the round over with. If I was on the only moderator on at the time, I would have said the same thing that Ben did.

So, all in all, I believe that the terrorists should be allowed to do whatever last request they want as long as they aren't horrible at it.

I really don't care. What I said had an effect and got the round over with. You took forever with your lr and I warned you to hurry up, and you hurried up. Mission accomplished. Stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing because you couldn't do your precious chicken fight. Not like anything is gonna come of this anyway.