Sign in to follow this  
MagicPandahh

My Ban protest

Well, jailbreak is really fun with a lot of funny people but then there is these people named siberian, joshi3, vinyl, rexx, and a lot of other people who keeps cyber bullying me when i did nothing to them. I always tried to be nice to them but finally they got to the point where they got me so ticked off and it is hard getting me mad like that. Anyways, i was playing JB as a CT and i havent been warden in a while so i thought it would be fun to be a warden for just one round and then suddenly when i called it people were like "too young, no homosexuals on mic, stfu fagoot" and everything. So i ignored them and said "out of your cell, your a rebel" then i opened cells and killed everybody that went out then i got slayed by pyro. So thought was technically admin abusing. The next round everybody kept insulting me and i got abnormally pissed off then i opened cells and announced a freeday. I knew that was wrong so i got slayed, which i needed that slay so i left. and then i got banned by either Papi or Pyro. Now they are both great admins, i liked them but it was still unfair they slayed me. If i get unbanned im not playing jailbreak, i just want to play other xg servers. and the reason i like to be ct is because i constantly keep getting freekilled as a t. Thanks.

Uhh...I wasn't even on the JB server for more then 10 minutes, also, that was Papi who slayed you, not me. And speaking of which, how could I ban you if I was on Death Run after you were slayed?

Plus according to ban logs, Papi banned you for 4 hours. So I don't know were your getting on saying I abused and banned you cause I didn't :|

When are you gonna get the fact that no one here likes you? That your parents what you to die in a fire? And why the ♥♥♥♥ did you put my name in there? I haven't been on jailbreak for months you ♥♥♥♥ing overweight worthless piece of garbage, You deserve to get cyber-bullied and you troll people with your ♥♥♥♥ing annoying ♥♥♥ voice. If you read the ♥♥♥♥ing motd, it clearly states that you must have a MATURE voice to be warden and to be on mic, therefore your wardenship was invalid and it was a freeday, WE ALL HATE YOU, GOT IT? GO die in a fire and never comeback unless you grow up and realize that you shouldn't be an immature little ♥♥♥♥♥♥.

P.S Aegean if you do decide to forum ban me, please take the fact that he falsely accused me of trolling him on Jailbreak when I haven't been on for months, take that under consideration. If i get banned, it's for defending my own honor and name here.

Christ rexx, this really isn't going to help you get back into the clan

Sorry pyro thought u were flaming on me on the server i didnt know sorry once again

It's all good dude, just don't accuse people of doing something that you know they didn't do =P Never really thought you were a bad person either lol haven't talked to you much to judge.

Thats not defending...that's just being a straight up ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. -.-

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Oh and also Aegean posted this in a different thread

"/Edit: Rexx if you disrespect ducki or another member again on the forums I promise you, you will not be unbanned.

~Still Closed"

After what you just said you deserve a ban 100%

♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_12_32.jpg.1c4ff219cbcdefb6bac6097b5fd39b27.jpg

I have to stop doing this.

OT: It isn't really that good to have a ban protest and a member submission at one time...

Thats not defending...that's just being a straight up ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. -.-

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Oh and also Aegean posted this in a different thread

"/Edit: Rexx if you disrespect ducki or another member again on the forums I promise you, you will not be unbanned.

~Still Closed"

After what you just said you deserve a ban 100%

Yea, but magical pandahh isn't a member. and he only warned me about disrespecting members, SO I plead ignorance.

Member or not, it's really not a nice way to treat someone who wants to be part of the community. You know there are many nicer ways to tell someone instead of the way you've been saying stuff.

Yea, but magical pandahh isn't a member. and he only warned me about disrespecting members, SO I plead ignorance.

Always looping what others says, quit looping around what aegean said. Member or not quit disrespecting them.

You have only been banned for 4 hours, no need of this Thread anymore,

~Closed