Sign in to follow this  
Vero

[Suggestion] B/S/T section

this thread may be in the wrong section, I apologize for the incovience if so and request it be moved if necessary. Thanks

Buy / Sell / Trade Section

I've seen these in my former forums that I've participated in, and wondered about having them here.

Obviously this requires some work to fix the kinks, but as long as you have the right people; it works great.

For example, say I wanted to sell a.. world of warcraft account. (remember, only an example!)

For me to post this World of Warcraft account up for sale I would need;

x amount of posts

been active on the forums since [date here]

posted pictures for proof about everything of the account

and approval by admin(s) to make sure everything that's required is posted.

bigger Buys, Sells, or Trades might need a middle man to verify everything though.

so.. thoughts, opinions, comments?

My thoughts: Go look at my screenshot you lazy bastard.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

But yeah that would be cool. I don't see why not, if it increases communication between players!

this thread may be in the wrong section, I apologize for the incovience if so and request it be moved if necessary. Thanks

Buy / Sell / Trade Section

I've seen these in my former forums that I've participated in, and wondered about having them here.

Obviously this requires some work to fix the kinks, but as long as you have the right people; it works great.

For example, say I wanted to sell a.. world of warcraft account. (remember, only an example!)

For me to post this World of Warcraft account up for sale I would need;

x amount of posts

been active on the forums since [date here]

posted pictures for proof about everything of the account

and approval by admin(s) to make sure everything that's required is posted.

bigger Buys, Sells, or Trades might need a middle man to verify everything though.

so.. thoughts, opinions, comments?

I think it would be nice to have because I mean some times we have stuff we can cell or trade like accs or some thing like that you know?

I think it would be nice to have because I mean some times we have stuff we can cell or trade like accs or some thing like that you know?

i have something i'd like to sell at the moment actually.

I have also seen this on just about any of the previous forums I have been apart of and this would spice things up a bit +1 :D