Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

An acurate Dipiction of JailBreak.

that is the most accurate depiction of jailbreak i have seen in my life, i hope one day it can be the way it used to be, with 2 servers both 24/24 so ITS ACTUALLY PLAYABLE BUT NOONE CARES ABOUT WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY. nobody in their right mind wants to play in a server with 60 kids screaming about how they got freekilled or like raging or trolling every 3 seconds.

lol what is this i dont even.

When there is 40+ people, I just play terrorist. Any less than that, CT. CT is stupidly hard to play with more than ~27~ Ts, especially with some of the maps we have.

I propose we make a system where if we have more than 40 people on the server, give or take a few, we limit the maps we play on. Many maps we have such as electric razor, laser, and even LEGO are made for smaller populations. Other maps such as summer and avalanche are actually big enough to control that many.

"nobody in their right mind wants to play in a server with 60 kids screaming about how they got freekilled or like raging or trolling every 3 seconds. "

XD XD XD

You need a good warden. And it is possible to have success on CT with that many T's. But only with a good warden giving good orders. If you dont have that, the chance drops like a rock.

that is the most accurate depiction of jailbreak i have seen in my life, i hope one day it can be the way it used to be, with 2 servers both 24/24 so ITS ACTUALLY PLAYABLE BUT NOONE CARES ABOUT WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY. nobody in their right mind wants to play in a server with 60 kids screaming about how they got freekilled or like raging or trolling every 3 seconds.

This has merit.

Pro-tip If you wanna look TOTALLY BAD ♥♥♥ in your avatar by "holdin up yo middle finga so all dem ♥♥♥♥♥es kno whos da boss", Close your thumb in your fist so you dont look like a ♥♥♥♥♥♥.