Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Dear xG and others

We had a lot of good times Isaac, Trevers voice made me cry. You've done a lot of growing up Isaac, and even though we aren't friends. I'm proud of you. You've grown up a lot in the last year and your a man with honour, your a good comrade (Better then i've been), and have always stayed a good person. I'm proud of you Isaac.

So it's like one of those everyday average families in the United States with relatives with a mental disorder of some sort wrecking destruction, disabilities and anarchy into a rather normal family, who of course whom to be a High School drop-out failing to grasp the stage of adolescent and instead is still stuck with the intellectual potential of a 6-year child; F-ed up world mate.

Regardless, you should still try to love your family nonetheless, despite the fact they have flaws but in a more universal perspective, everybody has flaws. The one major thing in this world is that humans don't bother to identify or deeply analyze the term "love" in a more compassionate property of some sort.

I don't understand this D: To many big wordssssss

So it's like one of those everyday average families in the United States with relatives with a mental disorder of some sort wrecking destruction, disabilities and anarchy into a rather normal family, who of course whom to be a High School drop-out failing to grasp the stage of adolescent and instead is still stuck with the intellectual potential of a 6-year child; F-ed up world mate.

Regardless, you should still try to love your family nonetheless, despite the fact they have flaws but in a more universal perspective, everybody has flaws. The one major thing in this world is that humans don't bother to identify or deeply analyze the term "love" in a more compassionate property of some sort.

LOL im not laughing at you or anything you said but that was such a good story about how wyou came here. Here is mine short and simple i had just gotten a steam account because i was at my friends house (hes nerdy and i normally hang out with my buds from football so it was different still like him though) and i saw him playing a game. I didnt know what it was but i liked it because i saw a cool lava map that he was playing on. So i got a steam and downloaded the game breach. That wasnt the game so i tried css and i was right. Anyways i had just figured out how to change your spray(btw css is the only game i play on my computer dont really have time to play others) and i wanted to shock people with my spray. So i got a 2 girls 1 cup spray and went to HG(which i saw my friend playing) and sprayed it infront of a few people and bam i got banned so i came to xeno to shhow off my wonderful sprays and 5 bans and 9 months later im still here LOL

That was amazing. Nuff said

LOL im not laughing at you or anything you said but that was such a good story about how wyou came here. Here is mine short and simple i had just gotten a steam account because i was at my friends house (hes nerdy and i normally hang out with my buds from football so it was different still like him though) and i saw him playing a game. I didnt know what it was but i liked it because i saw a cool lava map that he was playing on. So i got a steam and downloaded the game breach. That wasnt the game so i tried css and i was right. Anyways i had just figured out how to change your spray(btw css is the only game i play on my computer dont really have time to play others) and i wanted to shock people with my spray. So i got a 2 girls 1 cup spray and went to HG(which i saw my friend playing) and sprayed it infront of a few people and bam i got banned so i came to xeno to shhow off my wonderful sprays and 5 bans and 9 months later im still here LOL