Sign in to follow this  
Soul

How did you guys come across xG servers?

I found xG through a weird rivalry between HG and xG.

I am currently a member over at HellsGamers but I like to be friends with pretty much everybody. :D

I was young, and just bought css, I was a dipshit back then :3. I was browsing around. Found hells gamers, joiner, left in about 10 secons when I heard the ♥♥♥♥ that was going on, found xG, met nice people, matured, and joined xG.

I came across xG servers by scrolling down "Find Servers" list and clicking xG Minigames. On the other hand it was mostly because of the good quality server and the urgent need to shoot a cannon at a Pirate Ship. :)

When I bought CSS I went through looking for good jailbreak servers, came across xG and yeah it went from there. I love it and I'm glad I found it. Such a great community! :)

i joined in march or some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ month. people thought i was black, i joined. i got mod. Didnt get promoted anymore even though other nerds did .i quit. i came back. i got mod. i quit. i came back. i got mod, and then i quit. now i lurk the forums and admin abuse on occasion.

I actually came across the game when Poncher got it and he told me about the servers. so then i started playing CSS and started playing on our servers. so i guess i can thank Poncher.