Sign in to follow this  
JimenyCrickets

Who is the biggest Attention Whore in xG

WHO IS THE BIGGEST ATTN WHORE IN XG?!?!?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS THE BIGGEST ATTN WHORE IN XG?!?!?

• Rexxthg
    • Colour
    • Snackbar
    • Rabid
    • Otherworldy
    • VERO
    • Quarantine
    • JayBreeze

I've compiled a list of known drama queens and attention whores; now is the time to remove all doubt...

WHO IS THE BIGGEST ATTENTION WHORE IN XG?

My vote goes to Rexxthg; for making a big deal about quitting (4-5 threads on this one subject) and then making threads asking if anyone wants him back. And then getting into ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ matches on the forum LOL

P.S. Don't worry, votes are anonymous; unless you want to post and tell us who you voted for :)

P.S.S. a close 2nd vote for Snackbar, who claimed he was going to quit xG if his proposed "anti-racism rule" didn't go into effect.

this thread is pointless and stupid i refuse to take part in such an idiotic thread that servers no purpose but to point out peoples flaws either they are or are not attention whores.

closing this for obvious reasons, its gonna start a flame war/shitstorm/half of the thread posts being nothing but black hearts

everyone knows aegeans the biggest attention whore because he posted a video of himself breakdancing to dubstep (idk how u would dance to dubstep anyway, i assume that its something that u just listen to while sitting down somewhere)

-sealed away in the last great time war