Sign in to follow this  
TryHard

What is up?

Dude, what's good?

I am a TryHard and I #TryHarder than most of you.

I am already in a clan of legendary Greek gods and I enjoy gaming a lot.

Sup?

I am awesome.

I tried too hard and mass-freekilled. I had them all go into the Russian Roulette pit of jail_lego and I massacred them. Then proceeded to pull out my knife and start knifing them before being killed. I then disconnected and later today read your ban logs to find myself, glorified, under the ban reason of "Breaking Server Rules".

I also gunplanted for a few rounds with a few buddies who were disguised as random players. Both of those gunplants failed due to War Days being called.

All of this was provoked by being freekilled several times and receiving ZERO justice.

Why would you be active on the forums all of a sudden if you were permabanned and aren't getting unbanned?

Why would you be active on the forums all of a sudden if you were permabanned and aren't getting unbanned?

Because I am a really awesome guy, why would I feel the need to turn away from the community because of a perm-ban in a Jailbreak server?

I played CS:S for the first time in 2 months today, I am not even a CS:S Division member of HellsGamers. I am Advisor to the Battlefield Division and I love finding more people to play with. Simple. ;)

considering ur history of mass freekilling and being part of HG which we are at disagreements with (they steam banned our community group), dont be surprised if ppl are reluctant to talk to you

considering ur history of mass freekilling and being part of HG which we are at disagreements with (they steam banned our community group), dont be surprised if ppl are reluctant to talk to you

Well, I will say the corny thing and say you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but you do have a point. I should be thankful that at least you guys are posting in the thread. Thanks bud. ;)

Thanks! What other bands are you into? Iwrestledabearonce is pretty damn good!

I have a very long list of bands from my iPod and I'd be welcome inboxing you them haha. But the list is kind of short atm (only about 40-50 bands)

I have a very long list of bands from my iPod and I'd be welcome inboxing you them haha. But the list is kind of short atm (only about 40-50 bands)

That'd be awesome! I also saw that you are in a band yourself? That's freakin' awesome. :D