Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Question?

You guys wont even bother to check

Wat.

When someone says they got freekilled, I try to spectate the person that supposedly did it. It may seem like we're doing nothing but we honestly are.

No way, we don't do anything, right Trif and other mods?

the only thing that will happen is a moderator or admin will most likely go to spectate and watch that person for a while.

Right?!

Lolololololol. proving my point more. ATLEAST TRY PLEASE?

[ATTACH]1101.vB[/ATTACH]

pants-on-head-retarded-500x400.jpg.bf7e708f89c470daa18af2dd5e65280e.jpg

Lolololololol. proving my point more. ATLEAST TRY PLEASE?

You have got to be shitting me. At this point, I really don't care.

You've done nothing but cause harm to this community. You're a pathetic troll who does nothing but complain about how this community should be run in your eyes. Daz 2.0 perhaps?

No, not even. You're worse. You're a disgrace to this community and I request you be forum banned and possibly server banned for your antics. I've peacefully tried to reason with you but all you do is spit back bullshi*t.

How am i a trouble maker? I dont freekill, I get trolled. I go on jb and i say somethign so one person gets everyone to say they hate me. I try to see why and then this happens. thats funny

I would say umad, but im better then that. I cant say that this clan maybe needs better mod? Lol.

How am i a trouble maker? I dont freekill, I get trolled. I go on jb and i say somethign so one person gets everyone to say they hate me. I try to see why and then this happens. thats funny

Please learn to read:

You get a lot of hate because you don't know when to keep your mouth shut. Don't use that ungodly retarded argument "Well, it's my opinion. I can say whatever I want, freedom of speech hurrrdurr."

Really? Learn the difference between an opinion and constructive criticism. I come on jailbreak and you immediately start saying "A lot of these new mods are badmins. There are a lot of people in this clan that could do better."

I tell you to stop because you didn't even back up what you said, you just simply said that the new mods are bad. Then you say that you weren't referring to me so I should shut up. There were only three moderators/admins on the server at the time and you said that the new ones are bad. Only Ben and I were the fairly new mods that were on at the time, why would you out of nowhere say the new moderators are bad if you weren't referring to me or Ben?

You sure can. If someone says something that is the complete opposite of what you think, you tell them to shut up. You don't refute any claim you make, what you say only makes you look more of a douche than you already are.

/rant

[ATTACH]1102.vB[/ATTACH]

are_you_really_that_stupid.jpg.cea0bd72a03290b4cdfe9d46542a7e09.jpg

Because you say things that are so ungodly retarded, have no proof to back yourself up, and just spout utter horseshit.

Oh, and you can't read, clearly. You also think that you're better than everyone else.

Another thing, somehow whenever im involved in something, somehow its always my fault. i bring up a legit concern and im ♥♥♥♥ing adolf hitler

You're so ignorant it's unbelievable. I addressed everything you're moaning about in my first post. Are you illiterate too?

And it's funny how you say you never troll yet you always do.

How do i troll. give me one line that i said where i trolled. I never said i never did, but if i do its as a joke or in return.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Probaly either looking in past fourm posts or thinking of ♥♥♥♥ to make up.