Sign in to follow this  
GlennBeck2012

Glenn Beck

Ive waited about a month since my last application and i think ive shown change. I follow the rules i dont rage at people and i think id make a good addition to xG. I know ive had a bad past with xeno and i even got banned and kicked out but i feel since they gave me the chance to get back in ive changed. Ive also been playing since February and i think xeno could use dedicated players like me in the server. Also im not sure if any of you saw my forum post but ive found a new respect for the mods and what they have to go through dealing with whiny ♥♥♥♥♥es. VOTE GLENN BECK INTO xG TODAY xG, TOMORROW THE WORLD!!!

+1 because nothing bad can happen by letting him in the clan.

"Oh no he offended me via text chat over the interwebz! Now i cannot go on with my life and must relish this event due to the fact that nothing else positive happens in my life other than when i kill a reboobler on jailbreak." (half of xG) Grow up, real life sucks, you might as well take it all with a half-♥♥♥ smile and keep trudgin along.

tbh he is changing a bit..

but im sorry im goingto have to -1 u

reason cause i feel like u shudnt be accepted now

u shud wait a couple months

show ppl that u changed otherwise this thread is going to be spammed with -1s

reapply in like 2 months ill change my vote

I say +1, he's changed, you guys let me back in after my week ban after I trolled constantly.. I mean he was probably more harsh than me, but in reality, everyone deserves another chance. So +1, he's active and knows the rules.

You should consider yourself lucky you are even allowed to play on the servers at all.

Us removing you from the clan wasn't a simple "timeout", kick you out and wait a month and you get to rejoin. That isn't how it works; IMO you should still be permanently banned and never allowed back in.

While we are on the subject, I think you should be perma-banned for harassment and overall disturbance; all you seem to do is vie for attention by saying "cute things" like "OMFG TRIF IM GONNA CUT OFF YOUR BALLS LOLOLOLOL YOU ARE MY BOY MAN I LOVE YOU I WANT TO CUT OFF YOUR BALLS THOUGH" meanwhile being disrespectful to players who aren't in xG and thus have no stake in readmitting you to the clan.

That isn't cool or being friendly; its deeply disturbing and the fact that people like you continue to join (and even find acceptance) contributes to the downfall of xG which, day after day and week after week, becomes less and less a gateway of fun and more and more like the 2nd hand playground of rejects and social miscreants.

tl;dr

and in case I forgot

I will never accept you into this clan.

Cool YOU DONT ♥♥♥♥ING KNOW ME YOU ACT LIKE YOU DO BUT YOU DONT YOU JUDGE ME OFF OF ONE SITUATION AND IDGAF IF IM RAGING BUT IM HONESTLY TIRED OF YOU ACTING LIKE YOUR SOME ♥♥♥♥ING GENIUS ALL THE TIME TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU KNOW MY WHOLE SITUATION AND YOU ARE MUCH BETTER THAN ME EVEN THOUGH IVE BEEN ON THE SERVER LONGER THAN YOU.THIS IS THE ♥♥♥♥ING INTERNET IF YOU KNEW ME IN PERSON YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT ME BUT YOU DONT. IDC IF YOU ACCEPT ME IN THIS CLAN OR NOT BECAUSE IVE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU AND I PLAN TO STAY FOR A WHILE TOO. B4 THIS WHOLE INSODENT I THINK I TALKED TO YOU MAYBE ONCE OR TWICE SO DONT ACT LIKE YOU ♥♥♥♥ING KNOW ME FOR ♥♥♥♥ CAUSE YOUR DONT!!!!!!! YOUR STILL JUST MAD ABOUT WHAT I SADI TO YOU WHICH IS FINE BUT THATS ALL YOU CAN JUDGE ME OVER BECAUSE YOU CAN ASK TRIF WHEN I SAID HIS BALLS ARE MINE IT WAS A ♥♥♥♥ING JOKE AND HE KNEW THAT. YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION SO DONT ACT LIKE I WAS DISRESPECTING HIM WHEN YOU CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA WHO I REALLY AM.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

I honestly dont care if i get into the clan anymore because smoker will never drop it. I dont think i have even played jail break with him once since i was banned but he still just acts like i havnt changed. Tarin doesnt like me either but ive played with him since then and i wouldnt say i troll as much as i use to. Tarin hates me but atleast he doesnt act like he knows me and knows i can never change. The people i play with recently know that ask microsoft i played with him from like 4-7 today and i never disrespected him. You dont know me smoker so stop acting like you do im tired of this what happened is like a month old and you still cant drop it. Its the internet if you really felt bad about what i said im sorry but i dont think you did i think you just felt that i saw us as equals and you got mad about it. If i get banned cause of what im saying here so be it but im just speaking what i see. If its disrespect im sorry but i needed to say it. Though all of my forum posts i didnt rage once even though i was mad and i tried to talk it over with you smoker but you wouldnt. So know im speaking my mind and im glad i am too.

Glenn, I helped you get unbanned, I tried to help you here, but then you just took a motha fukin ALL CAPS RAAAAAGE. Glenn, read what you wrote, and think "Hmm, is there any way I could've said that nicer?" and smoker, why are you trying to make it seem as if glenn is at a lower level than you, when In-fact, THIS IS THE INTERNET. No one is higher than others here. You need to quit with putting smoker at the bottom of the tribal pole. Smoker, You know I love you, but I hate it when people put others below themselves because they think they're better than them. I don't care if you were a mod, and he was just a "sociopath" as you would say. He's at the same level as you. AND everyone should stop bringing up the Glenn trolling smoker thing, because that's not even relevant anymore. He served his time, and recieved a kick from xG. And btw rosser he meens after his ban was up, it was 2 weeks, then tried another submission, and then this was 1 months...

Christ smoker its like you think you run the world or something. We get it, you too had a little hissy fit where he called you a bad name and you had to go have mommy rub some Vaseline on your heiny and tell you it would be alright. He called you a sociopath, get over it. Its the internet, where you game for a majority of your time, he has the right to call you anti-social.

Take a note from the american legal system, theres no such thing as double-jeopardy, which means you cannot be tried for the same crime twice. Once your punished or acquitted, your punished or acquitted. End of story.

Everyone who is -1ing because "What he did with smoker" is idiotic.

Note; I'm saying what you said was idiotic, not that person directly

But, what's happened has happened. People change, and how can he prove he changed if you just keep -1ing him for something he's already served his punishment(s) towards?

Everyone.. This is the only time you're going to see ANYONE say this. Jay, what you wrote, is completely correct. Everyone should read jay's post and LEARN from it.