Sign in to follow this  
GlennBeck2012

Glenn Beck

Christ smoker its like you think you run the world or something. We get it, you too had a little hissy fit where he called you a bad name and you had to go have mommy rub some Vaseline on your heiny and tell you it would be alright. He called you a sociopath, get over it. Its the internet, where you game for a majority of your time, he has the right to call you anti-social.

Take a note from the american legal system, theres no such thing as double-jeopardy, which means you cannot be tried for the same crime twice. Once your punished or acquitted, your punished or acquitted. End of story.

Bwhahahaha XD

I dont get it, there's some people in the clan that some members have a huge hatred for, but yet I get along with them just fine o.O Honestly for me I really never had a problem with Glenn before. Now I don't know with some people, but there are times where we have to forgive and forget stuff when it comes to silly little first world drama like this. True story for this example, back in the day when I had mod, JB was on and trolled/disrespected me a lot and it really pissed me off so I had a huge hatred for him. When he applied for mod I was very skeptical about it since I remembered what he did to me, so I brought it up and he told me he was sorry about it. About all of you should know me how I'm very nice and I can forgive people easily and such and so I forgave him and didn't have a problem with JB since. With other members who done stupid stuff, for example with Chickenlips, when he got kicked out and such for trolling, he changed and we welcomed him back with open arms. So if we can accept people for screwing up and changing for the better, then why shouldn't Glenn? If you guys are really paranoid about it, then if he gets back in, just keep a close eye on him then.

+1 honestly i have had no problems with him so thats from my view even though i've heard of other people having problems with him.. i haven't so yea +1

I was going to give you another chance because I thought you had served your sentence, but then I read your rage post.....
honestly if thats going to change your opinion thats fine because in all of my forum posts involving me and smoker i never raged once while i sat there and got called a no life a sociopath unwanted etc.... So thats fine because i was just saying what i had built in over this past month with xeno. I think that its important i said what i said because what do you think that just cause hes a mod i should have only nice things to say about him and agree with everything he says. NO i shouldnt have to. This is the first time in all of my forum posts i raged and i felt it was appropriate. I was just saying what i think was true. I asked smoker multiple times if we could talk the situation over but he never wanted to he just ignored me and continued to call me this stuff. He doesnt know me b4 this situation we never even really talked to of course its going to make me mad that he acts like hes better than me and is smarter than me. Honestly if this whole trolling thing wouldnt have happened to smoker i dont think he would have cared

Everyone who is -1ing because "What he did with smoker" is idiotic.

Note; I'm saying what you said was idiotic, not that person directly

But, what's happened has happened. People change, and how can he prove he changed if you just keep -1ing him for something he's already served his punishment(s) towards?

Everyone.. This is the only time you're going to see ANYONE say this. Jay, what you wrote, is completely correct. Everyone should read jay's post and LEARN from it.

^This

Christ smoker its like you think you run the world or something. We get it, you too had a little hissy fit where he called you a bad name and you had to go have mommy rub some Vaseline on your heiny and tell you it would be alright. He called you a sociopath, get over it. Its the internet, where you game for a majority of your time, he has the right to call you anti-social.

Take a note from the american legal system, theres no such thing as double-jeopardy, which means you cannot be tried for the same crime twice. Once your punished or acquitted, your punished or acquitted. End of story.

^ Also this

+1.

+1 completely with jay and e.z. Smoker holy ♥♥♥♥...You shouldn't be talking anyway u have been inactive therefore you could not see that Glenn actually HAS changed quite a bit. He is really a pretty nice guy :p

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

[/color]I honestly dont care if i get into the clan anymore because smoker will never drop it. I dont think i have even played jail break with him once since i was banned but he still just acts like i havnt changed. Tarin doesnt like me either but ive played with him since then and i wouldnt say i troll as much as i use to. Tarin hates me but atleast he doesnt act like he knows me and knows i can never change. The people i play with recently know that ask microsoft i played with him from like 4-7 today and i never disrespected him. You dont know me smoker so stop acting like you do im tired of this what happened is like a month old and you still cant drop it. Its the internet if you really felt bad about what i said im sorry but i dont think you did i think you just felt that i saw us as equals and you got mad about it. If i get banned cause of what im saying here so be it but im just speaking what i see. If its disrespect im sorry but i needed to say it. Though all of my forum posts i didnt rage once even though i was mad and i tried to talk it over with you smoker but you wouldnt. So know im speaking my mind and im glad i am too.

You know i was reading this and iv played with you before and iv seen you play i was going to +1 but you shouldnt rage over what some's comment so -1 I dont find that to be mature and you say you dont care about the clan.. -_-

I dont get it, there's some people in the clan that some members have a huge hatred for, but yet I get along with them just fine o.O Honestly for me I really never had a problem with Glenn before. Now I don't know with some people, but there are times where we have to forgive and forget stuff when it comes to silly little first world drama like this. True story for this example, back in the day when I had mod, JB was on and trolled/disrespected me a lot and it really pissed me off so I had a huge hatred for him. When he applied for mod I was very skeptical about it since I remembered what he did to me, so I brought it up and he told me he was sorry about it. About all of you should know me how I'm very nice and I can forgive people easily and such and so I forgave him and didn't have a problem with JB since. With other members who done stupid stuff, for example with Chickenlips, when he got kicked out and such for trolling, he changed and we welcomed him back with open arms. So if we can accept people for screwing up and changing for the better, then why shouldn't Glenn? If you guys are really paranoid about it, then if he gets back in, just keep a close eye on him then.

pretty much this... me and chicken well at least me i used to hate his ♥♥♥... but i said i was sorry.. now we r not like super cool with each other but we get along....

SMOKER learn something from this... FORGIVE AND FORGET...