Sign in to follow this  
Suidispar

Suidispar

Member Name: Suidispar

What game?: Counter Strike: Source

Your In-Game Name: [xG] Suidispar

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44305994

Ban Reason: I think I was banned because a admin thought I was aimbotting. I was not aimbotting, I was just good at the game. I even have legit vids on youtube on CS:S. Like seriously, who couldn't tell skill from hacks? Everyone, surprisingly.

Unban Reason: Because, the admin couldn't tell skill from aimbotting. I am naturally good at the game, and have been called out alot. Maybe because their stupid.

Also.

I <3 Silence.

We didn't ban you for an aimbot. We banned you for walling and for a bhop script. It was really obvious.

Herpes has a demo that he can post. Your videos are useless because they were not for the time you were hacking. You were wall hacking, plain and simple.

Herpes, Goodloli and I all agreed he was hacking.

MediaFire

VERY obvious bhop script, was bhopping sideways without even moving his mouse. I didn't really get anything for the wallhacks cause I started recording late. But earlier you had crosshairs on people before they were around the corner.

Unban Reason: Because, the admin couldn't tell skill from aimbotting. I am naturally good at the game, and have been called out alot. Maybe because their stupid.

By the way, since I'm so stupid I thought I'd correct your grammar.

? Because the admin couldn't tell skill from aimbotting. I am naturally good at the game and have been called out a lot. Maybe because they're stupid. ?