Sign in to follow this  
TranceCarl

TranceCarl

-1 Glenn is correct i came on the server at like 5 or 6 am and he was freekilling. Now it was chaos cause there was problems with the talkint cts and t could not hear eachother untill dead. And he said and i quote "they are feekilling us why cant we do it back" Cause obviously when a t kills a ct its a blant freekill and they should be slayed....

That was robert and from what I gathered before robert wasn't such a ♥♥♥♥ up. He was thrown in a new situation and did not knew what to do. Would it be best for him not to be ct at all?

+1

I've never had any problems with Trance. He's a good guy, knows the rules, and follows them. I've never seen him rage, except for the little fight between he and Glenn here...

PS, never let your brother use your steam account. Change your password. Bans are by Steam ID.

The thing is that i'm forced to give him my computer password. He actually plays alot more then I do during school days and loves to do it. I'm thinking of making him be T until he gets a computer by summer.