Sign in to follow this  
LordAragon

A new Jailbreak idea

Do u think this is a good idea and added  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do u think this is a good idea and added

• Yes, it is a good idead
    • no, bad idea

I agree, we need to make it more balanced for CT's, not make the T's even more powerful.

How about a gun that T's can buy which looks real but, if used, blows up in their face and kills them. The point is that it can be dropped, and will still blow up when another teammate picks it up. Also, if a teammate kills themself with it, you get money or something.

Bam. Makes things easier on the CT's, and makes me lol. Plus, T's will be more cautious about picking up random weapons and rebelling, or using a gun another T gave them.

Lawl good stuff.

I agree, we need to make it more balanced for CT's, not make the T's even more powerful.

How about a gun that T's can buy which looks real but, if used, blows up in their face and kills them. The point is that it can be dropped, and will still blow up when another teammate picks it up. Also, if a teammate kills themself with it, you get money or something.

Bam. Makes things easier on the CT's, and makes me lol. Plus, T's will be more cautious about picking up random weapons and rebelling, or using a gun another T gave them.

Why do I get the feeling this is from a cartoon would use XD

Don't incorporate this if you're thinking in terms of balance, we all know it would make some maps impossible for CT.

In my opinion theres always a way to rebel even on the anti rebel maps, be it following orders till mid round or simply hiding for a later opportunity.

Besides, I would rather blow Mohammad up with a large bomb amongst 5 other CT's trying to "contain" me, good times, good times...

Don't incorporate this if you're thinking in terms of balance, we all know it would make some maps impossible for CT.

In my opinion theres always a way to rebel even on the anti rebel maps, be it following orders till mid round or simply hiding for a later opportunity.

Besides, I would rather blow Mohammad up with a large bomb amongst 5 other CT's trying to "contain" me, good times, good times...

♥♥♥.. lol <3

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

♥♥♥.. lol <3