Sign in to follow this  
amasawa

amasawa

Member Name: amasawa

In-Game Name: amasawa

Steam ID: 8037465272

Game Time: 223 + 100 or so minecraft hours(not XG)

Game / Server: JB / De_Dust2

Helpful Skills: Programmer, Coder, Generally smart. I have vast knowledge of most internet technology.

Oh hell no

Mass gunspammed and gunplanted TWICE, once for "holidays" and once for no reason, but it doesn't matter if you have a reason. That's like one of the worst things you can do.

You've lied to admins too.

-1-1-1-1

If I'm not mistaken this was you An Average Day of jailbreak

bumping my old thread because i am not trying to hide what i did... just seeing if i garner any more support. Updated gameplay to 223 hours

Im going to say +1 because his amazing anime reference and that I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes

God u dotta love that "Laughing Man" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpTnQf64DjY

Im going to say +1 because his amazing anime reference and that I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes

You've seen dennou coil? sick! :D and yea... Gits is my other favourite

Jeffs got some love to give! Played with this man tonight, good guy.

Decision:+1

Why: Fun, respectful, follows all rules, good attitude, late night JB with him often.

Maturity: Very mature, never seen him cause any problems.

Activity: Active on JB.

Created on 12-31-11

Make another thread once this list goes to 2nd page.

Yeah, just wait for few more months to show you matured

Goodluck~