Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShookieCooky

Unban request. Teambanned

Guest ShookieCooky

I was banned unfairly by the Queen. What happened was i ran into a cell and the queen was following me, then he ran into the cell and tried to run at my back so i shot him in the face. i mean cummon, he knows he was gunna knife but i killed him before he could and i guess that made him upset. But this was my first every "freekill" on this server and now im banned from ever going on CT. i mean when shit like this happens it just makes you want to leave the server and never played there again. he is also at fault because i called him out on it and then i got banned from CT. not right after i killed him. so it seemed more as if he did it out of anger. idk i just like playing CT and i hate when people abuse because they got killed.

I didn't knife the kid and i was shot and killed. I slayed him, giving him another chance. He brought himself into a team ban by arguing and thinking that he is above the rules. I didn't abuse, you could have admitted your mistake and stopped free killing, but you had to keep arguing.

First of all i never said i was above the rules, i just wanted you to admin that you were gunna knife me, theres no other reason for a T to rush at a Ct. And you said "stop freekiling" i killed you once. You didnt even supply any proof in your statement?

oh yeah and "teambanned for arguing" that also proves that he just banned me because he was mad i called him out on it.