Sign in to follow this  
themick07

Gun Checks

My idea to improve gun checks would be to make AFK freeze be implied. Some new wardens don't say AFK freeze and then all the Ts start to jump up and down and get killed. Then there is a mass freekill and a rage fest start. So maybe imply AFK freeze to avoid freekills.

kthxbai.

No I mean like a new warden will say "1 step out. Face your cell and freeze." Never says AFK freeze or that its for a gun check. So the T's take advantage by jumping around and then get freekilled.

Yeah thats just bad wardens.

I get freekilled for that crap, no surprize.

but if the wardens are allowed to be derps and say " 1 step out, face ur cell and freeze" and it implied to mean afk freeze. Then the derps will think freeze means afk freeze all the time.

Itll spread more chaos, rather then less.

If a warden does what you talk about mick, he should just get ct ban for an hour or something. Thats assuming he was trying to make them afk freeze.

Ive seen wardens actually just want them to freeze and not afk freeze at start. But its rare.

If a warden is bad like u describe mick. they should have action takin against them, such as gettin off ct and being told what they did wrong or to read motd.

cause they do cause freekills when they screw up and its the bad orders of the warden from the wardens ignorance

Mhm, No point of placing it so that its implied to afk freeze.. Its the warden own fault for not calling gun check or such.

Mhm, No point of placing it so that its implied to afk freeze.. Its the warden own fault for not calling gun check or such.

What I am trying to say is that when the warden says the orders as I described. All the CTs free kill because people are looking around. Yes the warden is a derp but it causes a mass freekill and a rage fest.

Yeah I know what your talkin about mick, but if that rule is implied, then people will think that if he says that at any point in time it means an afk freeze.

He should suffer if he cant give good orders. A ct ban would be good, and told that he is givin bad orders.

The rules shouldnt help a bad warden be even worse. If they cant give a valid order or understand the basics of the MOTD, they should not be on CT and they SHOULD NOT BE WARDEN to begin with.

It just doesnt have any logic.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    Hopps jaygoki