Sign in to follow this  
JakeEnglish

Would I make a good mod?

Would Vicious make a good mod? :o  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would Vicious make a good mod? :o

• Sure
    • Nah, gtfo

I have the requirements to apply for mod now, so I was thinking of filling an app out eventually, but I want your opinions first.

Since you guys are the ones i'm gonna be helping, I figured i'd get a general idea. ^-^

dont apply right when u reach the minimum requirements for mod (100 posts, 2 months in clan), if u want to maximize ur chances, be active on forums, teamspeak and the servers, and contribute to the clan. if u cant think of anything to say on a thread, then dont say it, better to put out quality posts over quantity posts

dont apply right when u reach the minimum requirements for mod (100 posts, 2 months in clan), if u want to maximize ur chances, be active on forums, teamspeak and the servers, and contribute to the clan. if u cant think of anything to say on a thread, then dont say it, better to put out quality posts over quantity posts

mhm, that's why i didn't apply right away. :3

I see all the hate people get when they apply at 100 posts, lol

Thanks for the tips, though.

try to aim for around 200 posts before u apply for mod, that way ppl wont assume ur only posting for the mod

I'll probably wait a few months either way. I'm sure there are lots of people in the clan that have no idea who I am yet. :P

Is it completely neccessary to be active on TS3? I'm almost always on the forums and in game anyway, but my mic recently shattered.. and nobody actually types in teamspeak.

its increases ur chances to get mod if ur in teamspeak, that way the higher ups and other members can know what type of person u are outside of jailbreak. u dont need a mic, u can type if u want to, but it would be easier to use a mic than a keyboard