Sign in to follow this  
themick07

Would I make a good mod?

Mick for mod?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Mick for mod?

• BBESSSTT MODDD EVAAARRRR!!!
    • WWWOOORRRSSTTT MODDDD EVAAARR!!!!

u should prob make it so that ppl have a third choice, instead of just best mod ever/worst mod ever, that way they wont feel like a ♥♥♥♥ to you and u wont feel bad if someone says that u wouldnt be a good mod, u could just make it so that its just a question without the poll

I mean you do have like good knowledge of the rules and stuff, but you're really immature and I don't think that you would be able to handle the job. I say wait a while longer then try and go for it I guess.

I would say focus on the game and the community instead of just being here to try to get mod. Also, donate. I dont think anyone can fairly vote on this because no one knows how youll act if you do get it one day. Remember, Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I did donate. And I won't abuse. Well. I won't be all Quarantine. I'll try not to abuse. I know my boundaries and know that you need to think before you act. And I have read over the MOTD and the admin handbook a lot. I know I am only 14 but I have always been more mature than most people. I am also one of the top in our grade so I won't go around making stupid moves.

Basically, you're 14. Even the adults they give power turn into dicks sometimes, it'd basically be that effect on crack.

Not that I don't like you or think that you're immature or whatever, but you are still a kid.

Take your time Mick, I've been here way longer than you and I realize I'm still not ready to be mod. Like what Snackbar said, take time and don't be in the clan just to be a mod. When you are called upon for the job, you'll know.