Sign in to follow this  
Trente

The NFL Playoffs Thread

I think its time for Xenogamers to have a NFL Thread :D

I wanna hear your opinons about the Playoffs. Who is your favorite team in the Playoffs, but also of all teams? Who is your favorite team of the games ATM. Which team do you hate most? And which teams do you think goes to Super Bowl?

Personally im Jets fan for life! I got all the Jets fan stuff you can get, but the most importen thing is my Jets helmet! I know some people will troll me because im Jets fan, because they havent been playing good this season. I can only say i agree, Jets need some improvements to the next season. If we talk Playoff i go for Ravens. I think Flaco is a cool quarterback, and i think people will be suprised when he goes to Super Bowl.

I hate Packers And Patriots as Football Teams. Packers because they win all the time, thats boring! Patriots because its Jets's arch rival.

In Super Bowl i see Ravens against Saints.

ATM Giants beats Falcons, so not mutch to talk about there. Later Broncos against Steelers, and i think this game can be more tie than people think. Steelers with many injuries, and Broncos with Tebow.

I am a big fan of the texans and I'm stoked that they are finally in the playoffs. Anyways, I think the packers or saints are going to take it lol.

Holy ♥♥♥♥, 14-6 to Broncos!

I said a tie game, not that Broncos would do that :D

EDIT: 17-6!!

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

I am a big fan of the texans and I'm stoked that they are finally in the playoffs. Anyways, I think the packers or saints are going to take it lol.

I rly dont hope that Packers win Super Bowl again. Go Saints!

Lol you do realise this is a nerdy gaming community, right?

I doubt even 1/15th of our members watch sports XD

I had that in mind, but I was hoping there was just a few people to talk about NFL :D

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Omfg 6-20 to Broncos.

Who would ever had thought this would happend, rly :P ?

Hit me up if you want to talk sports lol.

Well, would be fun to hear your opinion about New York Jets and Sanchez, if you have one :) ?

There is a lot of talk about Sanchez being the worst Quarterback in NFL :P

Broncos win in a completely insane overtime.

Everybody said Broncos was the worst team in the playoffs, and then they beat Steelers.

Next week, Broncos against Patriots. Go Broncos! :D

Finally! Conference Championships to night.

First Ravens agains Patriots, then Giants against 49ers.

Who do you think will win and go to Super Bowl :D ?

I go against the odds and say Ravens against Giants in Super Bowl, and then Giants will win the Super Bowl!

I really want the ravens and 49ers to go at it for that brother vs brother rivalry, but I think its going to end up being patriots vs 49ers and than the patriots taking it all. I don't want the patriots to win, but I think they are.

I really want the ravens and 49ers to go at it for that brother vs brother rivalry, but I think its going to end up being patriots vs 49ers and than the patriots taking it all. I don't want the patriots to win, but I think they are.

Well, everybody was thinking the same about Packers, so im an optimist and say Ravens beat Patriots! :D